Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see NathalieYunita’s full profile. It’s free!
2015 : Moving out from Asia
Indonesia have many diversities, 17.000 islands, 5 religion and 700 languages. My grandfather is dutch, but i can't speak dutch at all. Many people said i sounds like russian instead. But I'M NOT AT ALL +_+
I'm a fun, adventurous, like to joking around, independent and a good adviser. Friends said that im a workaholic. I just become very serious when its coming to working things. But outside of work, you can find a different personality of me. i like to chilling around, hanging with new people from every different races, continents and background. I grew up in Christian Family with a bit strict parents . I decided to live abroad and try a different things. Currently working in Manila almost 4 years. Living here is quite fun and challenging. Party people and cheap beer are one of the good reason to stay ^,^. But i have yet eat BALOT and cant speak Tagalog and still often get lost even in Makati +_+. I really enjoy my stay in Philippines.
Worrying just bring you NOWHERE!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I know this site from my Swiss friend.
hanged out and partying with cs-ers manila and another expats and it was freakin FUN!
Hosted by Kashmir Ian family in Srinagar and stay there for a days. One of the best experience in my life! :)
Working + traveling are my PASSION. You need money for having fun. So, work hard! It's a circumstances.
Meeting weird people from every country =D
I like to explore a new place, new food and meet a new people from different culture. Sometimes (twice a month) i go to party. And i love beach, scuba dive very much! try to take a surfing class, sky diving =)
Music, Movies, and Books
COLDPLAY, the Fray, the Killers, Snow patrol, Alesso, Calvin Harris, Avicii, swedish house mafia, Don Omar, Ellie Goulding, Maroon 5.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- left by the boat in Phiphi island, me and my friends were fell a sleep on the sand and the guide just forget us (it's normal things in Thailand). And at that time there's only 1 small boat without machine left. so LUCKY!
- Met David Guetta and Alesso just a meter from me!
- Cliff jumping! jumped like crap!
- 1st time stand on wakeboarding. i thought i'll never made it.
- Lost in the prostitution place (somewhere Burgos, Manila). I was trying to look for a place to hangout and bar. The taxi driver was crazy!
- Trespassing in brunei and get caught by malay kids
- survived in -20c with thin pants.
- conquered Himalaya
- Using sari in front of Taj Mahal on my own style
- 10km near Pakistan!
Teach, Learn, Share
Politics, economic , psychology, culture.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In