Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nina’s full profile. It’s free!
This is my 2nd account as I had forgotten my password for the initial one I opened back in 2007 :)
Off to the road less travelled we go!!!
Cartwheeling around the world :)
- always curious and a kid at heart
- I easily get impressed by the smallest things in the world.
- I find humor in everything, to lighten the atmosphere
- I am very spontaneous, conscientious, candid, unabashedly frank, low maintenance, extremely affectionate, and a daredevil.
- I am not into monkeys or reptiles
- I love exploring places and learning different ways of life by myself, but would welcome a good company any time.
- to psychologists, I am an INFJ (yes, i belong to the rare breed), but I am an outgoing introvert whom people always mistake for an extrovert
- frustrated Veterinarian and lawyer
- feline lover
- Water will always be my element
- I have difficulty pronouncing words with both the letters L and R in them. =D
Respect, kindness, love and truth - always.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try and meet up for coffee or drinks or tour people around to know my culture better.
Meeting up with various CSers unexpectedly and end up having a blast touring places together.
Even before CS, (and when I was still way younger) my family and I have been hosting "strangers" whom we meet in the city or wherever - may they be foreigners or locals new in the area. We offer them a ride to where they want to go, a meal or two, and at times, a night in our house too.
So CS basically formalizes this "family trait."
white zinfandel (any time!!!)
happy people - drug free!
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
In 2010, I swam in the beach with a baby elephant in Phuket.
Teach, Learn, Share
My goal is to learn atleast 3 other languages apart from my vernacular - and to broaden my understanding of the world and its people through experience.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My crazy antics, my stories, my cooking (if you're willing :p)
Depends on what help is needed, really. I dont mind helping out with editorial / writing needs or campaigns or volunteering for social work.
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Philippines, United States