Maybe Accepting Guests
- 71% response rate
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Efe’s full profile. It’s free!
Just hang out and enjoy the life
After graduate from university , I have started to travel by which way is possible then It's change me a lot.I could be an ordinary guy who is going work , buy house , married , died... Instead of these I have been discovering , meeting , enjoying every moment , don't care about future ,living moment , dancing , partying , loving , creating , improving myself... Couchsurfing also help me a lot when I'have been doing these things :D
My Facebook profile
* Actually ; Life is on the roads.
* I made a promise with life ; I will earn money for just travelling and discovering , not for houses,cars,guarantee lifes...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I wanted to travel to Europe on budget , then I tried CS in Turkey before , it's worked.Then I realised its not about free accomadition , it's changing experinces which you can't buy them with money...
* Anne-Sofie Hattesen/DENMARK* Emre Soykan/TURKEY* Sergio Margale/SPAIN* Katarzyna Kucio/POLAND* Ganna Kravchuck/UKRAINE* Florence Mühlenbein & Dominic Bachmann/GERMANY
* Petra Pohrebovicova/PRAG* Sergio Margale/ANKARA* Ugur Coban/MERSIN* Florence Muhlenbein/HALLE* Barbaros Ergene/BODRUM* Linda Hoevenaren/AMSTERDAM* Deniz Gundogan/ESKISEHIR* Maria Miljkovic/NIS* Kevin ~/BITOLA* Halil Huseyin Cagatay/KARS* Berat Genis/BURSA* Maqa Jumayev/TBILISI* Stella Shabliovska /KYIV* Anna Polyanskaya /ODESA* Katya Tebidze/BREST* July Nazarenko /MINSK* Vladimir Malukov/GOMEL* Anna Devich /MINSK
Travelling & Discovering
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Stay with 15 Couchsurfers in same CS house and same time / Kars,Turkey
* Running on the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul
* 44 hours non-stop going by train (Izmir(western)-Kars(eastern),Turkey)
Teach, Learn, Share
To live! Like a tree alone and free
Like a forest in brotherhood...
Nazim Hikmet - (Turkish poet)
What I Can Share with Hosts
- My travel experiences
- Good advices about where to travel in Turkey
- Some Turkish
- Very tasty coffee ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In