Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 22 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Efe’s full profile. It’s free!
Just hang out and enjoy the life and build natural houses ( stone,adobe,wood ,etc..)
After graduate from university , I have started to travel by which way is possible then It's change me a lot.I could be an ordinary guy who is going work , buy house , married , died... Instead of these I have been discovering , meeting , enjoying every moment , don't care about future ,living moment , dancing , partying , loving , creating , improving myself... Couchsurfing also help me a lot when I'have been doing these things :D
- Currently , I am really going to try become a natural building engineer and builder. (Natural building : building from straw-bale , mud-bricks , stone , wood , slip-straw , bamboo , cob etc...)
My Facebook profile
* Actually ; Life is on the roads.
* I made a promise with life ; I will earn money for just travelling and discovering , not for houses,cars,guarantee lifes...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I wanted to travel to Europe on budget , then I tried CS in Turkey before , it's worked.Then I realised its not about free accomadition , it's changing experinces which you can't buy them with money...
* Anne-Sofie Hattesen/DENMARK* Emre Soykan/TURKEY* Sergio Margale/SPAIN* Katarzyna Kucio/POLAND* Ganna Kravchuck/UKRAINE* Florence Mühlenbein & Dominic Bachmann/GERMANY
* Petra Pohrebovicova/PRAG* Sergio Margale/ANKARA* Ugur Coban/MERSIN* Florence Muhlenbein/HALLE* Barbaros Ergene/BODRUM* Linda Hoevenaren/AMSTERDAM* Deniz Gundogan/ESKISEHIR* Maria Miljkovic/NIS* Kevin ~/BITOLA* Halil Huseyin Cagatay/KARS* Berat Genis/BURSA* Maqa Jumayev/TBILISI* Stella Shabliovska /KYIV* Anna Polyanskaya /ODESA* Katya Tebidze/BREST* July Nazarenko /MINSK* Vladimir Malukov/GOMEL* Anna Devich /MINSK
Travelling & Discovering
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Stay with 15 Couchsurfers in same CS house and same time / Kars,Turkey
* Running on the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul
* 44 hours non-stop going by train (Izmir(western)-Kars(eastern),Turkey)
Teach, Learn, Share
To live! Like a tree alone and free
Like a forest in brotherhood...
Nazim Hikmet - (Turkish poet)
What I Can Share with Hosts
- My travel experiences
- Good advices about where to travel in Turkey
- Some Turkish
- Very tasty coffee ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In