- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maciej’s full profile.
Hi guys, these are some rules of our apartment. Please only send a request if you are alright with them!
1) Our apartment in situated in a quiet area in the suburbs. It takes 25-30 minutes to get from here to the old town by a direct bus.
2) The couch is in a room adjacent to the kitchen annex. This means you won't have 100% privacy.
3) We have a cat, FYI if you are allergic.
4) Currently me and my wife, we both work from home and we start pretty early, around 7 AM
5) We prefer to host travellers that are genuinely interested in Poland and Wrocław in particular. If you are just having an overstop between your flight we probably won't host you.
6) We are both fully vaccinated.
Please start your couchsurfing request with "Żyrafy do szafy" as a proof that you've read and accepted terms and condition :) otherwise I will decline your request!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing is a community where people can share their "Into the Wild" quotes.
History, travelling, languages, politics, philosophy, economy, sports, movies. This kind of stuff.
I like beer. I do think that people should drink more beer generally. If you want to get me a present, a craft beer from your country or the last foreign country you've visisted would be the right choice. A corporate beer from Poland would not.
Music, Movies, and Books
Everything from black metal to sung poetry
Basically everything that was written by Steinback
Too many movies to name them all
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Had a breakfast at 3 am with orthodox monks in a 12th century monstery.
Survived in this country for the minimum wage.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can show you around and tell you some trivia about my city.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Food, stories, movies, beer, my time
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Greece, Poland