Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nick’s full profile. It’s free!
***THIS ACCOUNT IS USED FOR A COLLEGE PROJECT***
**NOT ACCEPTING GUESTS**
I just want to see the world from as many angles as possible.
Let's see... I'm a fun, spontaneous guy, who always has a question to ask. I think my inquisitive nature has led me to where I am now. As I've gotten older, I've gotten to see a lot of the world, and I must say, one of the most fulfilling experiences for me, has been meeting so many dynamic people, seeing the wonders of the world, and doing it all with the people I love.
Life is short. Love, live, and enjoy it. I'll try anything once... Sometimes twice... lol
- I love reading. A good book goes a very long way!
- Movies. A soft blanket, a great movie, and some snacks can make my day.
- Traveling (clearly)
- Working out. I like crazy, spontaneous, risky things, haha, so staying in shape is a must.
- Culture. I think it's important to have an appreciation for the arts, from print and abstract work, to interpretive. I feel like my creative juices don't flow as much as some of my friends, so I try to make up for it with my knowledge.
- FOOODDDDD. This is also why I enjoy working out. I'd be ridiculously large if I didn't, haha. Oh, and I can and will eat just about anything ;)
- People. The best way to learn is through experience, and who better to share them with than other people.
- Politics. It's my job though, so I tend to want to discuss other things in casual conversation.
- make up
- working out
Music, Movies, and Books
- American Beauty
- The Goonies
- City of God
- The Talented Mr. Ripley
- James Vincent McMorrow
- Years & Years
- Miles Davis
- John Coltrane
- Super Sad True Love Story
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- The Invisible Man
- Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man
- Game of Thrones Compilation
Teach, Learn, Share
Hmmm... What do I have to share?
As a former teacher, I think it's important that you equip people with the skills necessary to be successful in whatever environment they might be entering. So if you are visiting any country that I have been to, and could use my help on their customs, the do's and don'ts, and just the general decorum that should be maintained, feel free to ask. I think it's important we help one another. I'm assuming that's what this is all for.
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Malaysia, Netherlands, Saint Barthélemy, South Sudan, Tuvalu, Virgin Islands, U.S.