Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nikka’s full profile. It’s free!
Pls read thru my profile, I will know if you only copy paste a message.
— — — — — — — — — — —
I’m an Indonesian student and now doing a master deg in petroleum engineering here in Stavanger. Two yrs ago I quit from my stable job as a petroleum engineer and left Indonesia for studying in this cold country. Been through many ups and downs in life since living in Norway, I feel so grateful though to have such an adventure in different side of the world and it helps me a lot to grow up. While not busy with my study, I will spend most of the time traveling since it has been becoming such a massive part of my life for years. I’m an open minded and respectful person (at least I’ve been trying to do that :D). I always love to get to know many people with their own stories. For me, sharing experiences and life stories has been part of growing up as human beings since we always can learn something :)
My ig account: @nikkapuspita
— — — — — — — — — — — -
Basically, I only host people who also open their roof for other surfers. So before you ask a place, please host and help others first :)
I live in a student dorm with the limited space (4x3m), but it’s proper enough to share the room with one person. I have a comfort couch for you. Just be clean and tidy :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Get to know more people and their travel and life stories
Traveling, backpacking, photography, beaches, islands, snorkelling, diving, culinary, beer & wine :)
- outdoor activities
- scuba diving
- wild camping
Music, Movies, and Books
Classic rock, pop, movies by Christopher Nolan, The Naked Traveler, Lonely Planet
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
• Quit my job & move to Norway to travel & study :)
• Begging to Counselor of Egyptian Embassy in Indonesia because a day before my flight to Egypt, my tourist visa not been granted. And I went to Egypt with unremarked visa with deportation as the risk, but I was safe! :D
• Visiting Komodo Island while I got my period. You know the komodo dragon can smell the blood from 5 km away!
• Diving in Raja Ampat & Misool Island. It's one of the best diving spots in the world for sure :)
• Trekking in Himalayan Range, Nepal for 5 days.
• Visiting Petra Night, Jordan when it was winter and soooo cold!
• Sailing trip Komodo Island for 4 days ,it was one of my best trips ever
Teach, Learn, Share
Travel stories, cooking recipes
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can cook some Indonesian dishes for you, a comfort couch, laundry if you need
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In