Logo orange

Nina Weymann-Schulz

Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany

Wants to Meet Up

Last login 2 months ago

Join Couchsurfing to see Nina's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile

Overview

  • 65 Positive References
  • Fluent in English, German; learning Chinese, Spanish
  • 30, Female
  • Member since 2006
  • selfemployed in photography
  • opend my eyes
  • From Rheine, NRW, Germany
  • Profile 65% complete

About Me

My favorit combination of non-matching socks is red-green -or green-red on the next day. 20/08/2011 Edit: Just found a black-and white-stiped one which gives a lot of new options...

PHILOSOPHY

Life is still a process.

Why I'm on Couchsurfing

HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING

Spreading the spirit -and of course- the message. I have lived a more or less normads life the last years -once I settle down I like to host more! I have participated in a lot of CS-camps in Germany (including legendary Berlin Beach Camp and Traben Trabach).

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

Couchsurfing changed my traveler's life. Met heaps and heaps of cool people trough CS. Isn't it great to believe in the good in this world -and the people?

Interests

People, discovering, exploring, walking and getting lost, good veggie food (plus the whole preparing and eating together). Dancing the night a way (Dub, Ska, reggae, Balkan, Drum 'n base...). Capoeira, discovering !!!, hiking, longboarding and -if I get the chance, surfing!!!

Music, Movies & Books

Great authors: Hermann Hesse (back in the days), Sibylle Berg, Amy Tan, Jeffrey Eugenides, Bukowsky and Goethe. Movies: Any movie that doesn't make me fall asleep (90% of films have that impact on me). The other 10% would be by Lars von Trier, Fathi Akin or movies like prestige, memento, vanilla sky and that kind. Music:some dub, or ska, some old-school rock, some mellow electronic sounds... lately also Jose Gonzales and Beirut. I fell for the young Cat Stevens.

One Amazing Thing I've Done

getting up this morning

Teach, Learn, Share

Experienced in hitchhiking -happy to share that Knowledge. Learning Chinese and Spanish, would be happy about a tandem-partner -or- people who are learning as well. Anyone interested in photography?

Countries I've Visited

Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States

Countries I've Lived In

Denmark, Germany, New Zealand

Join Couchsurfing to see Nina's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile