Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Noemie’s full profile. It’s free!
I am passionate about being in the outdoors and get excited when I can spend my free time in Parks anytime I get the chance to explore my horizons.
I'm a social and open-minded person, I like meeting people and travel everywhere I can. My next destinations are Iceland, Croatia and Cape Verde in 2018.
I make life easy and be ready for some positivity with me !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
For me it's not only about finding a place to sleep, it's about MEETING people.
I already has several couchsurfing experience (Germany/ Canada) and definitely one of the best ways to travel and meet some awesome natives :)
- drinking beer
Music, Movies, and Books
- Great Outdoors and especially natural parks
- Sport : hiking ♥♥♥, running, kayaking...
- Art : painting, visiting museum, photography… -
- Cinema : action movies or great documentaries, I don't like sentimental movies :p
- Music : I listen to every kind of music depending of my mood and feeling. Today I am more into folk listening to Moriarty. I used to sing quite a lot but not in front of my hosts/guest (you might hear me in the shower^^)
- Books : the last book I read was the one of Yanis Varoufakis to learn more about Economy, Europe
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I like trekking !!! Feeling refreshed and free like a bird in the great outdoors.
I went on the West Coast Trail for 6 days on Vancouver Island in the Pacific Rim National Park (Canada); probably the most challenging but also rewarding hiking experience of my life - to be continued ! :)
Meeting a black bear at less than 2 meters from me is definitely ONE amazing thing I've Done ! (but the scariest ...)
Teach, Learn, Share
I am crazy about food and cooking - not sure I can give some cooking lessons but I can cook some good things. I also like to learn about different food from all over the world.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Definitely my positive attitude and easygoingness in life :)
I am more than happy to share a nice hike or hiking weekend with hosts, my passion. You'll soon realise how cool it can get to set up your tent, enjoy a beer next to the fire, wake up for sunshine and enjoy basic things in life !
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Germany, United Kingdom