Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mo’s full profile. It’s free!
To bring as many people together as possible.
- I am open to new experiences
- I think unconventionally
- I am a minimalist traveller.. almost to a fault
- I have a cute butt .. or at least it's what my girlfriend told me
Three deep breaths can do wonders.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I haven't had anyone crash on my couch yet but I think this site is a great idea and I look forward to hosting and surfing some great people's couches.
New Music, Cooking, Psychology, Dancing, Soccer, Basketball, Philosophy,
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: The Davinci Code, Angels and Demons, The Power of Now, The prophet
Movies: Fight Club, Inglorious Bastards, Nothing,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Reaching the end of the trail in Cape Split, NS
- The top of Shooh Mountain in Latakia, Syria
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Lebanon, Libya, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Syrian Arab Republic