Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 10 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Olga’s full profile. It’s free!
hmm... I'm friendly, open-minded, positive and ready for new experiance person. I'm also ambicious, full of plans and brave.
But the most important is that I love spending time with interesting people, and I like when around me something is happening.
I like deep, strong emotions. Then I feel that I'm really living.
Ok, I can see it is a place for deep thoughts:)
Basically I believe that everything is possible, we must only know what we want. We must try to reach our deepest dreams. If not now, when?
I'm sure that we live now and here, and we should taste every day as much as we can.
What's more? Be positive, keep smiling! Then life is really easier!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Invited by a friend.
I'm a beginner in couchsurfing.com, but yes, I have some experiance in travelling by occasion for instance to Prague or Italy...
- Travelling of course. There is so many adventures connected with this. I love it.
- Good music. Good electro & minimal music.
- Italy. Italian language, Italian culture, Italian kitchen, Italian design. It is my favourite place in this world.
- Dance. Lastly very trendy, maybe too much, but for me always it was the best way to express myself. For a long time in a dance group, now only like a hobby.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: I like alternative ones. I don't like going to the cinema.
(Sometimes some funny/romantic comedies are OK)
Music: I'm in love with minimal, progressive, electro. But I don't say NO to the rest kind of music.
Books: For me number one is Paulo Coelho and all his books.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One time I just woke up, called my friend and went together by hitch-hiking to Prouge only for the party. It was one of the hardest weekend in my life :)
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: How to NOT treat the world so seriously ;)
Learn: Everything what I don't know yet.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In