Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Emma’s full profile. It’s free!
Based in London, enjoying life to the full.
We couch surfed while travelling around the world for 9 months. Sadly we are now back in the rat race working in London.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
We have had amazing experiences with Couch Surfing in Australia and New Zealand.
- scuba diving
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Seeing Mount Everest
* Washing an Asian Elephant at Chitwan National Park in Nepal
* White-Water rafting on the Trisuli river in Nepal
* Sleeping on a Junk boat in Halong Bay, Vietnam
* Trekking with the Black Hmong people in Sapa, Vietnam
* Touring the Angkor Wat in Cambodia
* Scuba diving in Koh Tao, Thailand
* Seeing wild black bears in the Canadian Rockies
...the list goes on!
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, India, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In