- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see OSKAR_AVILA_Javinchin’s full profile. It’s free!
Es Increible Como Cambiar Un Pensamiento, Mejoró Mi Vida!! - Returning To Couch Surfing!!! =)
I am a social guy, semi-opened minded and I like to meet new people, I enjoy being alone some times, but weirdly some times I am dependent.
I'm sure that I am full of virtues and learning to see always the glass half full; I am really smart, sensitive, even sweet, kindly, organized and gently.
I was really far from my house (At the other side of the world), surrounded of my family, they made me feel like in home - I have returned to my loved Colombia.
I will live thankful with all the people who left footprints in my life, everybody who were with me, I learned very much from them - Really Thanks!!!
1. The only way to don´t be wrong is making nothing.
2. Nobody is perfect. I can accept that the others can be wrong.
3. I get angry when I can´t accept thatthe the other people do not live agree with my expectations.
4. The nother people do not need live agree with my own expectations.
5. My happeniess came from inside of me and do not depends of other people.
6. Average law say the tha mostly of the people win 50% of the times. I don´t need win to feel fine.
7. The life is not fair and good. Is the LIFE simply.
8. The people do not have the same baliefs, attitudes and values than me.
9. Will be fine have the other people approbation, but is not necessary to make me feel fine.
10. Is not realistic have the other people happy always.
11. Will be fine feel Angry sometimes.
12. ALWAYS will be time to feel happy and time to feel sadness.
13. Will be fine Cry if you need it.
14. The people will judge me unfairly frecuently. But I know who I am and how the thinks happened; that is the important.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have been in meetings at places were I have been, advising people and hosting Surfers.
I have shared CS with people who I think that deserve be with us because of trust.
Great really. I have received advise and Im really thankful with everybody because support anybody who needs help, any friend and advise or whatever.
visited 5 states (2.22%)
Learn from everybody!!
Meet new people and different cultures...
Music, Movies, and Books
Historia Sin Fin, Independence day...
Ricardo Arjona Music.
Walter Riso books.
Padre Rico, Padre Pobre.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Travel by COLOMBIA A Rich Country...
Teach, Learn, Share
Compartir Un Email Que Me LLego:
"La persona que cambia puede equivocarse, pero la que no cambia nunca, vive equivocada".
EL CHINO Y EL ARROZ
Un hombre estaba poniendo flores en la tumba de su esposa,cuando vio a un hombre chino poniendo un plato con arroz en la tumba vecina. El hombre se dirigió al chino y le preguntó:
-"Disculpe señor, ¿de verdad cree usted que el difunto vendrá a comer el arroz?"
-"Sí", responde el chino, "cuando el suyo venga a oler sus flores..."
Respetar las opiniones del otro, es una de las mayores virtudes que un ser humano puede tener. Las personas son diferentes, por lo tanto actúan diferente y piensan diferente.
No juzgues...solamente comprende..., y si no lo puedes comprender... OLVÍDALO!!!
Recuerda las 5 simples reglas para ser feliz, según la sabiduría oriental:
1. Libera tu corazón del rencor y del odio
2. Libera tu mente de preocupaciones.
3. Vive sencillamente.
4. Da más.
5. Espera menos.
"Envejecer es obligatorio, crecer es opcional"
...Espero Poder Aprender todo esto!!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In