Wants to Meet Up
- 80% response rate
- Last login about 11 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sergio’s full profile. It’s free!
currently living and volunteering at Sierra Leone, west Africa!
"All the worlds we dream can come true ...
Fairy countries are also fearsome ...
As I wander away from the view ...
Read and take me with you. "
A free man. When I'm serious a physician: surgery. Mostly volunteer and traveler. Often a rookie musician, frustrated writer and compulsive reader. Very interested in psychology, medicine, metaphysics, classic and philosophical literature. Sometimes dancer and sports lover. Very spontaneous, a dreamer but not a fanatic or idealistic. There is not possible to create an utopia and deep inside us we don't want it.
- Life, time and freedom. Invaluable!
- believe in human synergy.
- Respect the earth.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Very nice experience, I already host and met people from all the world and that improved my global mentality.
- Meet people from all over the world, learn from them, share perspectives, interests and philosophy.
- street art
- music festivals
- volunteer work
- live music
- outdoor activities
- urban exploration
- alternative medicine
- independent cinema
- classic literature
- street photography
Music, Movies, and Books
- Metamorphosis F, Kafka
- Atomised M. Houellebecq
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman
- El tunel, E. Sabato
- In to the wild Jon Krakauer
- the player Fyodor Dostoevsky
- the death of Ivan Ilyich Leon Tolstói
- tlon uqbar orbis tertius Jorge Luis Borges
- The way to Paradise Mario Vargas Llosa
- cien años de soledad García Márquez
- Alta Fidelidad Nick Hornby
- Crime and Punishment Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Diarios de motocicleta Ernesto «el Che» Guevara
- Rayuela Julio Cortázar
- brave new world Aldous Huxley
- Walden Henry David Thoreau
- 1984 George Owell
- the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy Douglas Addams
- the doors of perception aldous huxley
Inception by christopher Nolan
Melancholia by Lars Von trier
Taxy Driver by
Diarios de Motocicleta
Requiem for a Dream
The big fish
The grand hotel Budapest
Catch me if you can
Lord of war
"Oh great creator of being
Grant us one more hour,
To perform our art
And perfect our lives"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One day I woke up, bought some flight tickets and started traveling with a 30lts backpack. No plans, no time line, no limits. In 9 months I visited 50 cities around Europe, north Asia and Russia, with a low budget, low amount of stuff and hitchhiking most of the time.
I helped to found a non-profit that provides free medical attention in the rural Guatemala. He-he.org
I attended 17 deliveries at the hospital during a 36 hours shift.
Working as volunteer with school children, orphans and disabled people in Sierra Leone, West Africa. First-things.org
Teach, Learn, Share
- We can share everything about languages.
- I like the sports, basketball, soccer, running, trekking, we can make a nice team!
- We can practice latín dance!
- teach and learn songs in the guitar.
- share everything about medicine
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Share.. the space, the mood… everything, in fact!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belize, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Italy, Mexico, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Spain, Turkey, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Guatemala, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, United States