Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sergio’s full profile. It’s free!
Currently living in Sierra Leone, west Africa!
"All the worlds we dream can come true ...
Fairy countries are also fearsome ...
As I wander away from the view ...
Read and take me with you. "
A free man, jumping from country to country since 2014. When I'm serious a physician: surgery, mostly volunteer and traveler. Often a rookie musician, frustrated writer and compulsive reader. Very interested in psychology, medicine, metaphysics, classic and philosophical literature. Sometimes dancer and sports lover. Very spontaneous, a dreamer but not believing in utopias or fanaticism (any type) Currently believing in personal transcendentalism.
-Respect the life, the time and the freedom.
-Respect the diversity.
-I believe in human synergy.
- respect the earth.
- in total disagree with restrictions when ethics aren't compromised
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Very nice experience, I already host and meet people from several parts of the world, that improved my global mentality.
- Meet people from all over the world, learn from them, share the view, interests and philosophy.
- know about local music and arts.
- See your city from your perspective, you know for sure what are the coolest areas around.
- street art
- music festivals
- volunteer work
- live music
- outdoor activities
- urban exploration
- alternative medicine
- independent cinema
- classic literature
- street photography
Music, Movies, and Books
- Metamorphosis F, Kafka
- Atomised M. Houellebecq
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman
- El tunel, E. Sabato
- In to the wild Jon Krakauer
- the player Fyodor Dostoevsky
- the death of Ivan Ilyich Leon Tolstói
- tlon uqbar orbis tertius Jorge Luis Borges
- The way to Paradise Mario Vargas Llosa
- cien años de soledad García Márquez
- Alta Fidelidad Nick Hornby
- Crime and Punishment Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Diarios de motocicleta Ernesto «el Che» Guevara
- Rayuela Julio Cortázar
- brave new world Aldous Huxley
- Walden Henry David Thoreau
- 1984 George Owell
- the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy Douglas Addams
- the doors of perception aldous huxley
Diarios de Motocicleta
Requiem for a Dream
"Oh great creator of being
Grant us one more hour,
To perform our art
And perfect our lives"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Definitely every day is an adventure!
Teach, Learn, Share
- We can share everything about languages.
- I like the sports, basketball, soccer, running, trekking, we can make a nice team!
- We can practice latín dance!
- teach and learn songs in the guitar.
- teach and share about medicine
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Share.. the space, the mood… everything, in fact!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Guatemala, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, United States