Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sergio’s full profile. It’s free!
Currently living in Sierra Leone, west Africa!
"All the worlds we dream can come true ...
Fairy countries are also fearsome ...
As I wander away from the view ...
Read and take me with you. "
A free man, when I'm serious a physician: surgery, mostly volunteer and recently traveler. Often a rookie musician, frustrated writer and compulsive reader. Very interested in psychology, medicine, metaphysics, classic and philosophical literature. Sometimes dancer and sports lover. Very spontaneous, a dreamer but not believing in utopias or fanaticisms (any type) Currently believing in personal transcendentalism.
Let's speak with a drink, incense and «the doors» collection playing in the background.
-Respect the life, the time and the freedom.
-Respect the diversity.
-I believe in human symbiosis.
- respect the earth.
- love being spontaneous.
- in total disagree with restrictions when ethics aren't compromised
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Very nice experience, I already host and meet people from several parts of the world, that improved my global mentality.
- Meet people from all over the world, learn from them, share the view, interests and philosophy.
- know about local music and arts.
- See your city from your perspective, you know for sure what are the coolest areas around.
- street art
- music festivals
- volunteer work
- live music
- outdoor activities
- urban exploration
- alternative medicine
- independent cinema
- classic literature
- street photography
Music, Movies, and Books
- Metamorphosis F, Kafka
- Atomised M. Houellebecq
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman
- El tunel, E. Sabato
- In to the wild Jon Krakauer
- the player Fyodor Dostoevsky
- the death of Ivan Ilyich Leon Tolstói
- tlon uqbar orbis tertius Jorge Luis Borges
- The way to Paradise Mario Vargas Llosa
- cien años de soledad García Márquez
- Alta Fidelidad Nick Hornby
- Crime and Punishment Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Diarios de motocicleta Ernesto «el Che» Guevara
- Rayuela Julio Cortázar
- brave world Aldous Huxley
- Walden Henry David Thoreau
Diarios de Motocicleta
Requiem for a Dream
"Oh great creator of being
Grant us one more hour,
To perform our art
And perfect our lives"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Co-found an humanitarian project in Guatemala. He-he.org
I attended 17 deliveries in a 36 hours shift during my medical training
Backpacking with a 30 lt backpack around the world (still on it)
To Jump from 5 meters high in a lake from Guatemala being a really bad swimmer
To climb 7 volcanoes in Centro America
to climb the Andreyevsky bridge in Moscow while police almost catch me.
To climb to the top of Leon Tolstoy house at Tula.
To drive 17km by bicycle and jump the security fence around Jim Morrison's gravel in Paris
I danced «şemlě» in Istanbul park (you can go to prison due is an illegal activity in Turkey)
To watch the stars in Tusheti mountains/ Kazbegi/ Georgia
My childhood with 5 brothers and sisters.
Going to Sierra Leone Africa
Teach, Learn, Share
- We can share everything about languages.
- I like the sports, basketball, soccer, running, trekking, we can make a nice team!
- We can practice latín dance!
- teach and learn songs in the guitar.
- teach and share about medicine
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Share.. the space, the mood… everything, in fact!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Guatemala, Russian Federation, United States