Wants to Meet Up
- 95% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sergio’s full profile.
Currently doing a specialization on vaccine development in France. Passionate about traveling, medicine and adventure. Often a rookie musician, frustrated writer and compulsive reader. Very interested in psychology, medicine and literature. I enjoy dancing, sports and going out, specially to explore the nature. I'm very spontaneous, a dreamer but not a fanatic and I don't believe in radical ideologies.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet people from all over the world, learn from them, share perspectives, interests and philosophy of life.
- street art
- music festivals
- salsa dancing
- volunteer work
- live music
- outdoor activities
- urban exploration
- independent cinema
- classic literature
- street photography
Music, Movies, and Books
- Metamorphosis F, Kafka
- Atomised M. Houellebecq
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman
- El tunel, E. Sabato
- In to the wild Jon Krakauer
- the player Fyodor Dostoevsky
- the death of Ivan Ilyich Leon Tolstói
- tlon uqbar orbis tertius Jorge Luis Borges
- The way to Paradise Mario Vargas Llosa
- cien años de soledad García Márquez
- Alta Fidelidad Nick Hornby
- Crime and Punishment Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Diarios de motocicleta Ernesto «el Che» Guevara
- Rayuela Julio Cortázar
- brave new world Aldous Huxley
- Walden Henry David Thoreau
- 1984 George Owell
- the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy Douglas Addams
- the doors of perception aldous huxley
- Shantaram Gregory David Roberts
- 12 rules for life, an antidote to chaos. Jordan Peterson
Inception by christopher Nolan
Melancholia by Lars Von trier
Taxy Driver by Scorsese
Amores Perros by Alejandro González Iñárritu
Diarios de Motocicleta by Walter Salles
The godfather Francis Ford Coppola
Interstellar by Christopher Nolan
Cloud Atlas Wachowski brothers
Matrix, Wachowski brothers
Requiem for a Dream Darren Aronofsky
Captain fantastic Matt Ross
Seven, David Fincher
Fight club David Fincher
The illusionist Neil Burger
The big fish Tim Burton
The grand hotel Budapest Wes Anderson
Memento christopher Nolan
Shutter island Martin Scorsese
Catch me if you can Steven Spielberg
Lord of war Andrew Niccol
Constantine Francis Lawrence
The pianist of Roman Polanski
Training day of Antoine Fuqua
Birdman of Alejandro González Iñárritu
Le choristes Christophe Barratier
Cinema paradiso Giuseppe Tornatore
Midnight express Alan Parker
Miracle in cell #7 Mehmet Ada Öztekin
schindler's list Steven Spielberg
La vida es bella Roberto Benigni
"Oh great creator of being
Grant us one more hour,
To perform our art
And perfect our lives"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One day I woke up, bought some flight tickets and started traveling with a 30lts backpack. No plans, no time line, no limits. In 9 months I visited 50 cities around Europe, north Asia and Russia. I did it with a tight budget, small amount of stuff and hitchhiking most of the time.
I helped to found a non-profit that provides free medical attention in the rural Guatemala. He-he.org
I attended 17 deliveries at the hospital during a 36 hours shift.
Working as volunteer with school children, orphans and disabled people in Sierra Leone, West Africa. First-things.org
Being the only Guatemalan who lived in Sierra Leone during 2018
Being the first Guatemalan who crossed the Vale border between Georgia 🇬🇪 and Turkey 🇹🇷 hitchhiking
I met the Orthodox Christian Pope and Patriarch of the Great City of Alexandria and All Africa Theodore the II and he sang me the happy birthday!
Teach, Learn, Share
- We can share everything about languages.
- I like the sports, basketball, soccer, running, trekking and so on, we can be a nice team!
- We can practice latín dance!
- teach and learn how to play the guitar.
- share everything about medicine
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, France, Guatemala, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Spain, United States