- 100% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Parigino’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel the world
Please take your time to learn more about your future host and the place where you will be staying in: Home descriptions.
Questions left? don't hestitate to ask.
I'm half Italian 🇮🇹 from my mother side who was born in Paris 🇫🇷 & has an Argentinian 🇦🇷 gramma. And half Tunisian 🇹🇳 from my father side. I have the German 🇩🇪 citizenship too cause i was born in Hamburg - Germany and live since long time in the capital city Berlin !
And so, I do have 3 Nationalities 🇮🇹🇹🇳🇩🇪 🗺
I grew up between Hamburg - Germany 🇩🇪, Paris - France 🇫🇷, and Djerba - Tunisia 🇹🇳.
I have a Step-Brother who is Half-Dutch 🇳🇱, Half German 🇩🇪 and grew up in Spain 🇪🇸 !
What a crazy background & family I have
So yes, I do come from a multi - cultural family which is kind of fun :-)
I´m simply a world citizen person :-)
After spending some years on the Island, I went back for few years to Paris - France, and now I live in Berlin - Germany since almost 10 years !
* I studied Hotel Management, and work as a Hotel expert !
* I love traveling and practice different languages :-)
# I'm totally different of all others you have met before, better said: You´ll get an incredible CS experience when you surf my place :-)
# I'm so extrovert person. But there are some moments where I can be introvert too.
* PHILOSOPHY *
"When you give your open the door of your home , most of the times you don't realize how much you're doing for that person.
But when you receive, you see how grand that gesture is and what a wonderful feeling is to feel at home far away from home. That's where it hits you that this" stranger" that has let you into their house, that has opened the door and shared the living space and food with you, is not a stranger anymore. And you have just discovered something beautiful in that person that makes you realize how we're not strangers to each other. Thanx to all my wonderful CS hosts & Guests for making me understand this."
*Life is too short to take it so serious !
*Enjoy the moment and give the chance to the future to be better.
*Life is not about making money and having a secure corner to live in. Life is about to feel and follow the love and to enjoy the moment.
*Traveling is the key to see and know other cultures as well as giving you the opportunity to understand that the life if not only around your home town !
* To be an open minded person, is an art ! ( You always read in the profiles that the people are open minded, but it´s really funny to read that - To be an open minded is an act and not a simple word ;-) ) !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
# I hosted :
- 1 Night : Ploland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/hemik/
- 1 Night : Brazil / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/mayara/
- 6 Nights :Italy / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bebe0149/
- 6 Nights : Italy / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bennuria/
- 6 Nights : Italy / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/mickymiti/
- 2 Nights : Columbia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=61OTBQF
- 2 Nights : Columbia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/eruan/
- 2 Nights : Luxemburg / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/farfelu1234/
- 1 Night : Fr-Ger/http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.htmlid=4E151Q0
- 2 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/msalissag/
- 2 Nights : Finnland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/laura38/
- 1 Night : Germany / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/maitewaldenfels/
- 6 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/deadholliday/
- 1 Night : Netherlands / : http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/christov/
- 3 Nights : USA / : http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=BS9QRS5
- 4 Nights : USA / :http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/amjohn06/
- 4 Nights : Australia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/biancac/
- 4 Nights : Australia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/louisecheller/
- 1 Night : Australia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=CGU1MMK
- 2 Nights : Poland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/lizki/
- 4 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=DCPBQEF
- 6 Nights : GER / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=2CFFAOU
- 1 Night : FRA/NED / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=5L24IJP
- 2 Nights : Ulm-GER / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=6C2FP1P
- 4 Nights : Poland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/ankab/
- 11 Nights : Russia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/evgenia_st/
- 2 Nights : Poland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=H2M8TP0
- 3 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=7D568NA
- 1 Nights : USA/http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=G25IO5P
- 4 Nights : Tunisia /ttp://www.couchsurfing.org/people/sanssouna/
- 4 Nights : Tunisia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=I9K9DIU
- 3 Nights : Russia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=E62TMOU
- 1 Night : Brazil / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/alexandrebo/
- 1 Night : Germany / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/5049697/profile
- 5 Nights : Australia / https://hammertime.couchsurfing.com/users/1006989760/profile
- 2 Nights : Poland / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003156511/profile
- 3 Nights : Ukrain / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2000063166/profile
- 6 Nights : Tunisia / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003929494/profile
- 6 Nights : Poland / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2000231934/profile
- 3 Nights : Brasil / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1005872448/profile
- 2 Nights : Indonisia-Canada / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1007308460/profile
- 1 Night : Italy / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/giovannifromperugia
- 2 Nights: England / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2000825675
- 4 Nights: Lithuania / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/ruta.sip
- 1 Night : Netherlands / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/rowanaslegers
- 1 Night : Germany / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/surf_angel
- 2 Nights: USA - NYC / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/a.raygor ( I surfed her couch before :D )
- 3 Nights: Azerbaijan / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/ilaha-ibrahimli
- 6 Nights: Canada - Québec / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2001196866
- 2 Nights: France / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/clara-mias
- 3 Nights: Czech Republic / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2003723885
- 2 Nights: USA-France / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/claire-oberst
- 5 Nights: Poland / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2001747742
- 2 Nights: Romania / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/bianca-marcu
- 1 Night: Russia / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/katonina
- 2 Nights: Czech Republic / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/zlatkag
- 3 Nights: Italy / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/anna-masiello
- 2 Nights: Turkey /https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/izelkarahan
- 3 Nights: Belgium / https://www.couchsurfing.com/messages/380014796
- 2 Nights: Finnland / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/lanasetara
- 7 Nights: Russia / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/lenabelash
# I was hosted by :
- 5 Nights: Paris / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/seb_paris
- 1 night : Vienna / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/wildrose9/
- 1 Night : Bern / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/brevetto/
- 3 Nights : Barcelona / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/jetep/
- 2 Nights : Madrid / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=1XP531P
- 2 Nights : Bordeaux / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/kittye33/
- 2 Nights : Paris / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/seb_paris/
- 2 Nights : Amsterdam / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/morfingfishy/
- 1 Night : Helsinki / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/marja-liisa/
- 4 Nights : Paris / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=9NT7FIP
- 5 Nights : Innsbruck / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/veroitalia
- 2 Nights : Munich / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/pekaja/
- 1 Night : Modena / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/adam4/
- 2 Nights : Parma / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/lion.u/
- 2 Nights : Milan / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bluspirit/
- 1 Night : Turin / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/gufo0/
- 1 Night : Pisa / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bill.gates/
- 2 Nights : Firenze / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/leoalone/
- 4 Nights : Rome / https://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=TONDOH5
- 1 Night : Cologne / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/flohfish
- 2 Nights: D.C. / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/simward
- 3 Nights: Bethesda / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/paintchips37
- 2 Nights: Philly / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/marzipanmoose
- 2 Nights: Philly / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/oliviaalger
- 5 Nights: New York City / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/a.raygor
- 2 Nights: Erfurt / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/laurawahl
- 1 Night : Barcelona / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1001757549
- 1 Night : Tunis / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/myrkase
- 3 Nights : Bucharest / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/bianca-marcu
- 8 Nights : Istanbul / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/kenanburakcan
- 3 Nights : Istanbul / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/yasminarsin
I have received CSer from different countries. I am so happy every time when i meet a new person and hear new stories. So, i want to continue visiting more persons and to welcome a lot of nice people!
# Maybe, when you come to my place, will be so lovely to bring me any souvenir aricals from your home city, like: goo.gl/QehcK4
- And never "ALCOHOL, COFFEE or CIGARETTES" - Cause i never take them !
*** WILL BE GREAT IF YOU TRY TO COOK SOME SPECIALITIES FROM YOUR HOME TOWN ***
* I love traveling & Discovering new countries ♡
* I enjoy Football (soccer), Internet, talking in different languages, and I like my Job, cause i´m working in Tourism and so, enjoying the contact to International people!
* I like Gym
Music, Movies, and Books
Céline Dion as much as possible !
Youri Menna to remember my old time in Paris !
And some relaxing music as well as new hits :)
Love - Comedy
Epic - Historical
*Never Horror films !
Geo-Travel & Sports
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
# Moved to Paris without nothing and fighted to succeed my life there absolutely from the boden ! ( On that time, had no CS opportunities or friends to try an easy restart in the life: No job without home , and no home without job !!! ) ...
# The Tunisian Revolution 2011 !
*** Have seen:
# The Franch National Day Parade on the 14th. July at the Champs-Elysees and The Celebration party at Tour-Eiffel the evening before, in 2007!
# Official speach of Obama at The Victory column - Berlin on May 2008 !
# Live concert of Celine Dion in Paris, on May 2008
# The Foot ball Stadium of Ajax Amsterdam !
# Cinque Terre in Italy.
# And of course the capital of Alpes: Innsbruck - Austria ! ( Being on the top of the Alpes, for someone who grow up on an Island... was simply amazing O.O )
# The parade of the 4th of July in Washington D.C itself in 2015 /I really liked :-)
# Whales watching in Boston - New England !
# Behind the scene of the first film: Star Wars in Tunisia!
# Cappadocia ( Hot air balloon over the Grand canyons - Turkey )
*** Have done :
# My European trip for 3 weeks in November 2009 and that i slept everywhere by CS (10 Cities in 19 days)!!!
# Italian trip for 2 weeks in 2012 (Venice, Bologna, Modena, Parma, Milan, Turin, La Spezia "Cinque Terre", Florence, Rom, Vatican) !
# Showing my friend Paris around as well as visited Euro Disney Land !
# Was on the top of the Alpes in Innsbruck (Austria AT), and enjoyed the view over the city surrounded by the high mountains !!! Simply amazing :-)
# Traveled for a 3 Weeks trip to the East coast of the U.S. ( D.C, Philly, NYC and Boston ) + Montréal - Canada in July 2015 !
# I was the team delegate of FC BARCELONA LASSA during the "Adidas Next generation tournament ANGT Basketball " in Berlin - May 2016!
#Travelled with a single friend in July 2016 across Tunisia (East from Djerba to the West until the Checkpoint of Algerian border by walking and Hitchhiking :D
# Football game ( The Derby of Milan -Italy ): AC Milan vs Inter on : 07.10.2012 in San Siro Stadium !
# The celebration of the German football / Soccer national team as World Champions on July 2014 at famous monument of Berlin, the Brandenburger Gate!
# Participated at the opening ceremony of the UEFA Champions league final 2015 in Berlin / And have hold the FC Barcelona flag during the anthem :D
# The U.S 4th of July street ceremony in 2015 !
# Traveling ...
- And a lot of other experiences... :-)
Teach, Learn, Share
*I can offer a Full Body massage at home while listening to relaxing music
*I want to discover the world, visit new countries & enjoy new cities as well as make new friends and invite & show the world my city around :-)
*I can share a nice and healthy Dinner.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can bring some souvenirs from my home town BERLIN ( where i actually live ), or cook for them :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Libya, Monaco, Netherlands, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Germany, Tunisia