Berlin, Berlin, Germany
92% response rate · Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Parigino's full profile. It's free!View Full Profile
*Travel to the United States ( D.C., Philly, NYC and Boston ) & Canada ( Ottawa, Montréal and Québec City ) on July 2015. / If you have any suggestions: CS & Sightseeings... feel free to let me know ! I'll be so thankful :-)
* I start with saying that " Couchsurfing is not a free hostel" / So, if you are just about looking for a place to sleep, you are totally wrong here !!!
So, please take your time to learn more about your host and the place where you will be staying in, first.
*Please read attentively the Home description !!!
Questions left? don't hestitate to ask.
I'm half Italian from my mother side who has an Argentinian gramma & half Tunisian from my father side , i was born in Hamburg - Germany,
I grew up between Hamburg - Germany, Paris - France ( The city where my mother was born ) and Djerba - Tunisia.
I have a Half-Brother who is Half-Dutch, Half German and grew up in Spain ! What a crazy person I am and family I have :-D
So, don´t ask me where i come from ! Cause i´m from everywhere and a world citizen person :-)
After spending some years on the Island, I went back for few years to Paris - France, and now I live in Berlin - Germany since more than 8 years !
* I studied Hotel Management, and today i work as a Hotel expert !
* I love traveling around the world and try to talk to the local people in their languages :-)
* I just started a bit with Web & Graphic design, I'm loving it but the road to the perfection is too far !
*** I really appreciate when my CS bring me some Souvenirs present from their Original Cities with, when they come to my place :) ***
* I love exchanging informations about the foreign cultures
* I hope to meet a lot of new friends in this world of CouchSurding ...
# And THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is: that i´m totally different of all others you have met befor, better said: You´ll get an incredible CS experience when you surfe my place :-)
* PHILOSOPHY *
"When you give your couch to someone, most of the times you don't realize how much you're doing for that person. But when you receive, you see how grand that gesture is and what a wonderful feeling is to feel at home far away from home. That's where it hits you that this stranger that has let you into his/her house, that has opened the door and shared the living space and food with you, is not a stranger anymore. And you have just discovered something beautiful in that person that makes you realize how we're not strangers to each other. Thax to all my wonderful CS hosts & Guests for making me understand this."
*Always follow your heart ! Try to remember the beautiful time, and always try to forgive !
*Life is too short to make it so serious !
*Enjoy the moment and give the chance to the future to be better.
*Life is all about feeling & love, and not materials !
*Find the one who loves you like you are, and never let it go/leave !
Remember always that doing good finish always by getting good ( Not materials ).
*If you are not looking for the top of the mountains, you'll be stay all the rest of your life inside the whole !
*Life is not about making money and having a secure corner to live inside. Life is about to feel and follow the love and to enjoy the moment.
*Traveling is the key to see and and know other cultures as well as giving you the opportunity to understand that the life if not only around your home town !
* To be an open minded person, is a art ! ( You always read in the profiles that the people are open minded, but it´s a real fun to read it - Open minded is an act and not a simple word ;-) ) !
*Glass half full !!!
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
# I was hosted by :
- 1 night : Vienna / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/wildrose9/
- 1 Night : Bern / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/brevetto/
- 3 Nights : Barcelona / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/jetep/
- 2 Nights : Madrid / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=1XP531P
- 2 Nights : Bordeaux / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/kittye33/
- 7 Nights : Paris / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/seb_paris/
- 2 Nights : Amsterdam / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/morfingfishy/
- 1 Night : Helsinki / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/marja-liisa/
- 4 Nights : Paris / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=9NT7FIP
- 2 Nights : Munich / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/pekaja/
- 1 Night : Modena / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/adam4/
- 2 Nights : Parma / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/lion.u/
- 2 Nights : Milan / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bluspirit/
- 1 Night : Turin / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/gufo0/
- 1 Night : Pisa / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bill.gates/
- 2 Nights : Firenze / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/leoalone/
- 4 Nights : Rome / https://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=TONDOH5
- 1 Night : Cologne / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/flohfish
# I hosted :
- 1 Night : Ploland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/hemik/
- 1 Night : Brazil / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/mayara/
- 6 Nights :Italy / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bebe0149/
- 6 Nights : Italy / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bennuria/
- 6 Nights : Italy / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/mickymiti/
- 2 Nights : Columbia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=61OTBQF
- 2 Nights : Columbia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/eruan/
- 2 Nights : Luxemburg / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/farfelu1234/
- 1 Night : Fr-Ger/http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.htmlid=4E151Q0
- 2 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/msalissag/
- 2 Nights : Finnland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/laura38/
- 1 Night : Germany / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/maitewaldenfels/
- 6 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/deadholliday/
- 1 Night : Netherlands / : http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/christov/
- 3 Nights : USA / : http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=BS9QRS5
- 4 Nights : USA / :http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/amjohn06/
- 4 Nights : Australia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/biancac/
- 4 Nights : Australia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/louisecheller/
- 1 Night : Australia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=CGU1MMK
- 2 Nights : Poland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/lizki/
- 4 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=DCPBQEF
- 6 Nights : GER / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=2CFFAOU
- 1 Night : FRA/NED / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=5L24IJP
- 2 Nights : Ulm-GER / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=6C2FP1P
- 4 Nights : Poland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/ankab/
- 11 Nights : Russia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/evgenia_st/
- 2 Nights : Poland / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=H2M8TP0
- 3 Nights : USA / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=7D568NA
- 1 Nights : USA/http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=G25IO5P
- 4 Nights : Tunisia /ttp://www.couchsurfing.org/people/sanssouna/
- 4 Nights : Tunisia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=I9K9DIU
- 3 Nights : Russia / http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=E62TMOU
- 1 Night : Brazil / https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/alexandrebo/
-1 Night : Germany / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/5049697/profile
-5 Nights : Australia / https://hammertime.couchsurfing.com/users/1006989760/profile
-2 Nights : Poland / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003156511/profile
-3 Nights : Ukrain / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2000063166/profile
-6 Nights : Tunisia / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003929494/profile
-6 Nights : Poland / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2000231934/profile
-3 Nights : Brasil / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1005872448/profile
-2 Nights : Indonisia-Canada / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1007308460/profile
-1 Night : Italy / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/giovannifromperugia
-2 Nights: England / https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2000825675
-4 Nights: Lithuania / https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/ruta.sip
I have invited some friends of mine and CSer from different countries to Berlin. i am so happy every time when i meet a new person, because of the option to hear different opinions, to see differnt life styls and to share the spirit. So, i want to continue visiting more persons and to welcome a lot of nice people !
# Maybe, when you come to my place, will be so lovely to bring me amy souvenir aricals from your home city, like: goo.gl/QehcK4
- And never "ALCOHOL,COFFEE or CIGARETTES" - Cause i never consume them !!!
*** WILL BE GREAT IF YOU TRY TO COOK SOME SPECIALITIES FROM YOUR HOME TOWN ***
* I love traveling & Discovering new countries ♡
* I enjoy Football (soccer), Internet, Talking in different languages, and I like my Job, cause i´m working in Tourism and so, enjoying the contacts with the foreign costumers as well as doing some international marketing and market strategies !
* Biking - and more Biking in new cities never had been before :-)
* I like fitness: Endurence, Work Out and Fat Burning :D
Céline Dion as much as possible !
Youri Menna to remember my old time in Paris !
And some relaxing music as well as new hits :)
# Moved to Paris without nothing and fighted to succeed my life there absolutely from the boden ! ( On that time, had no CS opportunities or friends to try an easy restart in the life: No job without home , and no home without job !!! ) ...
# The Tunisian Revolution 2011 !
* Have seen:
# The Franch National Day Parade on the 14th. July at the Champs-Elysees and The Celebration party at Tour-Eiffel the evening before, in 2007!
# Official speach of Obama at The Victory Calm - Berlin on Mai 2008 !
# The Foot ball Stadium of Ajax Amsterdam !
# CinqueTerre in Italy.
# And of course the capital of Alpes: Innsbruck - Austria ! ( Being on the top of the Alpes, for someone who grow up on an Island... was simply amazing O.O )
* Have done :
# My European trip for 3 weeks in November 2009 and that i slept everywhere by CS (10 Cities in 19 days)!!!
# Italian trip for 2 weeks in 2012 !
# Showing Paris around as well as Disney Land !
# Was on the top of the Alpes in Innsbruck ( Austria ), and the view over the city surrounded by the high mountains !!! Simply amazing :-)
*Football game ( The Derby of Milan -Italy ): AC Milan vs Inter on : 07.10.2012 in San Siro Stadium !
*Participated at the opening ceremony of the UEFA Champions league final 2015 in Berlin / And have hold the FC Barcelona flag during the anthem :D
- And a lot of other experiences... :-)
I want to discover the world, to visit new countries & cities and meet some new friends as well as invite & show the world my city around :-)
I can bring to my hosts some souvenirs from my home town ( where i actually live ), or cook for them some menues specialities :)
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Libya, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
France, Germany, Tunisia
Join Couchsurfing to see Parigino's full profile. It's free!View Full Profile