Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pesh’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a social person and I enjoy meeting new people and making friends from different cultures and nationalities.
I enjoy discovering new culture; I have learned a lot from different people and I want to continue learning about life.
I currently work full time as a Social Worker and live in NYC.
I am more of a humanistic type of person rather than a follower of one particular political, religious ideology or social system.
I believe our differences make the world more beautiful and interesting.
We should accept for who we are and what we want to be.
- Working in community development projects/activities; NGOs and Civil Society Organizations.
- Traveling and exploring cultures.
- Learning languages
- Playing guitar (classical & acoustic).
- Wine and wine tasting tours
-Visiting farms, farm tours and road trips.
- Cooking and baking.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Privilege, Power and Difference by Alan Johnson
- Orientalism by Edward Said
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Freire
I enjoy watching comedy movies and stand up comedy, drama, romantic, conspiracy theory movies, and some documentary films.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Some picnics and travels have been amazing where I was in the mountainous and lake areas, camping for the night, making a fire and barbecue, having some Red Wine and playing guitar. Also, taking stunning moments and landscapes of nature and wild life is amazing.
Countries I’ve Visited
Iraq, Netherlands, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Iraq, United States