Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Peter’s full profile. It’s free!
Soy un chico animado con humor y la curiosidad de conocer nuevas cosas, personas y sitios.
climbing, climbing and..... CLIMBING !!! also Psychology (my Major) and Music.
I like being outdoors and I would like to live in Italy at some point in my life.
Music, Movies, and Books
allah-las,the strokes,xxyyxx, coldplay, kendrick lamar,the doors,liquid dnb & deep tech house
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Climbing my first E1 this summer with a crazy-scary move to the 3rd bolt !
2. Jumping out of a plane with a parachute at 12.000 ft. in New Zealand.
3. Joining a dozen Indian slum kids for a 2 hour jam session in their "house" (1 tiny room!!).
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you
- how to CLIMB
- how to craft an effective workout
- cook a healthy vegetarian meal & keep a healthy diet
- make a fire,pitch a tent & kill a fish
- how to drive a car
- shoot a gun
- play basic guitar chords
- how to juggle
What I Can Share with Hosts
comida, vino, historias, risa
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, India, Italy, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, New Zealand