Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Phong’s full profile. It’s free!
- Outside I look small and skinny, inside I'm fat-minded person. My FB: https://www.facebook.com/phong.chac
- Art appreciator, amateur photo taker, you can visit my photoblog here: http://phongchac.tumblr.com/
- I never miss a chance to have a conversation and exchange culture with everyone around the world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- Want to try out a new way to save budget for traveling more places. C'mon, I'm being honest!
- Hosting experience: NONE (Sorry I have just registered), but I let a friend from Brazil slept in my house before, he was drunk, is that count?
Photography, Hiking, Play with sand on the beach.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Haruki Murakami, John Mayer, Ghibli Studio, Placebo, MIKA, Rock&Roll , Philip K Dick, Eternal Summer, Orange - Frank Ocean, E.M.Fosters, Muse, 宇多田ヒカル, 五月天, Harry Potter, Beyonce, and so much more
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
No, everything is amazing when I can travel.
Teach, Learn, Share
I don't understand this section (What about Teach, Learn, Share??), so I will just write something.
Vietnamese passports are among the less privilege passports in the world, so I would like to go as much as I can.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Vietnamese Snacks. Yo!
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In