Maybe Accepting Guests
- 44% response rate
- Last login about 16 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Trang’s full profile.
Note: I can host female only
Introduce a bit about myself to make us find some things in common.
A girl, who gets easy to fall in love with beauty, psychology, business, and marketing strategy. I'm learning Chinese and improving my English.
I'm not a girl who knows how to make friends, however, I'm very willing to share with you some little stories about Sai Gon - an astonishing country with a long history of struggle, breathtaking views, and friendly people in my knowledge. Besides, I fall in love with Vietnam's Traditional Coffee which makes me want to introduce the best Vietnam Coffee to others, next to some Coffee Stories.
Honestly, I'll appreciate it if you can show me how to talk closely with you. Will, you be my next friend ^^ ?
I'm quite busy with tasks, extra-class, and personal stuff, but don't hesitate to ask me out.
Some recommendations from me if you travel to Ho Chi Minh:
* Tourist places:
- Central Post Office
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- War Remnants Museum
- Coffee Department (43 Nguyen Hue Street - Walking street)
- Cho Lon Market (One of the oldest wholesale markets in HCM)
- Thien Hau Temple (One of the oldest Chinese temples in HCM)
- Bui Vien Street (Western Street - Pub, Tourist street)
- Ben Thanh Market
- Pho: Phở số 1 Ha Noi (Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, near the intersection between Phung Khac Khoan street and Minh Khai Street)
- Tile-grilled beef and beef hotpot: 87A Hoa Hung Street, District 10
- Snail: Vinh Khanh Street in District 4, "Oc Khanh" at Alley 25 Nguyen Binh Khiem in D1 or "Oc Dao" at 212B/C79 Nguyen Trai street in D1
- For South cuisines, Secret Garden is the best choice, Ngon restaurant is another option. Additionally, An Nam, No. 96 (North cuisine), Hong Hanh (Central cuisine) or Bun rieu Huong Beo (Crab Paste Vermicelli Soup) at 19B Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, D1
*Bistro coffee: Please go to L'uisine, I.D coffee, Cộng cafe, Ru Nam, High-end, or any coffee shop in an old apartment building.
- For tea lovers, please try "Phuc Long "tea shop, or "Partea - English tea room" at 42 Nguyen Hue Street apartement building
- For strong coffee, please come to Shin cafe, Cà Phê Phin Xanh, or Me Linh Coffee shop.
- To Buy Coffee: www.phinxanh.com or www.cafedat.vn
*Bar/Pub: Bui Vien Street, Chill Sky Bar (Luxury bar, Nice view), Kingdom Beer Club, Fang Pub (Recommended)
PK Maltroom, Drinking and Healing, Broma - Not a bar, The ATM cocktail bar
- Dot Bar: https://maps.app.goo.gl/WvcA85cohabQHBfR9?g_st=ic
- Stoker Woodfired Grill and Bar: https://maps.app.goo.gl/L6sgUa6cjYejdQzw9?g_st=ic
- Firkin: https://maps.app.goo.gl/pa5AyUvxVzwFiDui6?g_st=ic
- Tri-cycle tour: You can travel around the city by tri-cycle. It is like a bicycle but with three wheels. Each tri-cycle can carry one adult (maybe a child extra). The rider will carry you along the downtown and big streets. It is a slow but calm means of transport.
- Vespa tour or Saigon on Bike: If you want a more exciting tour. Please try this one. You can experience a fun time in the back seat of a Vespa bike, an old kind of motorbike. You will be in the flow of traffic in Vietnam, one of the most surprising (maybe frightening) experiences you may have ever been in. Another suggestion for a bike tour: https://www.facebook.com/saigononbikes/
- Cho Lon market game tour: A detective game tour. The guide will bring you into a criminal case. You have to spend time walking (or running) to collect the information in Cho Lon market, to find the necessary evidence you need. http://www.urban-tales.com/scripted-visits/
*For gorgeous homestay: https://www.foody.vn/bai-viet/hcm-di-dau-cho-xa-luu-ngay-10-dia-chi-homestay-chat-doc-la-re-o-sai-gon-8956
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
The world is very huge and it's hard to know all by yourself, so, smartly you can figure out by talking with each other.
I'm willing to share and listen to the stories all over the world, for some reasons, I have a few chances to get backpack on and travel. Can you inspire me by your journey?
I'm not here to host you only. I'm here to be a friend. I have a lot of experiences with my guests, and we are still friends a long time later. So, I hope that you can be my next friend.
I'm learning Chinese and improving my English. Friends, I'm not a good speaker of English and Chinese. So, I hope that friendly travelers can help me improve it. Is that you? Say yes :3 !!
- Culture and psychology
- digital marketing
- book reading
Music, Movies, and Books
- The 7th habit of highly effective people
- If I know when I was 20
- Hunger Game
- This idea is ours (Vietnam advertising book)
- Harry potter
- About time
- SAO (Sword Art Online)
- Kimi no na wa (君の名は）
- Log Horizon
- La la Land
- Folk song
What I Can Share with Hosts
- History, culture, landscape and people in Vietnam
- My own story
- Some basic steps for making a Vietnam coffee cup <3
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand