Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lisa’s full profile. It’s free!
my dream is to fly over the rainbow so high <3
I TOTALLY fall in love with travelling :)
I'm studying English and History and I really enjoy it. I'm a girl who is always searching for new things and I'm totally interested in new people and their experiences and cultures. I am always open to new ideas which will make life more interesting and fulfilling.
I love being outside and discovering the world and I think I am a great sport :)
I am definitley NOT a girly-girl :D
Living in Germany makes travelling trough Europe far more easy :)
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
- Elanor Roosevelt
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
at first only surfing until I make my experiences :)
In Helsinki ( really great, great experiences, wonderful area), Stockholm
(fell in love with <3), Vienna and Paris ( never had so much fun in Paris before :D)
I love ...
- reading (fantasy, novels ...)
- go jogging
- music ( almost everything :D)
- Sport ( Zumba ...)
- travelling ;-)
- watching movies
Music, Movies, and Books
- Some like it hot, My Sister's Keeper, Inkheart, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean ...
I am a cineaste :D
- Beatles, Bullet for my Valentine, A Day to Remember ...
- Great Expectations, The Chemistry of Death (...), Die Leiden des jungen Werthers ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, San Marino, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In