- Last login about 23 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Patriq’s full profile. It’s free!
To see, experience, enjoy, shoot photos of, and just be present on this beautiful planet of ours. To visit as many interesting locations on earth as possible.
Someone described me as an un-shy introvert. The reason for this was that I like to do typical introvert activities like sitting at a café reading a book, spend time alone in nature taking photos, or just being on my own for several days without being bothered about it.
However, I'm not shy like you might expect an introvert to be. I like company, to sit in a pub talking about everything between heaven and earth, or to meet and spend time with other travelers all over the world.
I'm a very laid back, easy going, non worrying, friendly and uncomplicated guy, who prefer to gather life experiences rather than things and possessions. I'm a daydreamer, but I also like to take action and make the effort to realize my dreams and wants.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
So far I've never been surfing, but I've met up with people from the couchsurfing community and I've hosted several guests in my home. Only great experiences so far, and I imagine there will be many more!
I enjoy meeting new people, getting to know them a little, spend time together and if we click I will have a friend in a whole different part of the world. It's a great thing!
- Travels, to just about any place on earth that can offer some kind of beauty or excitement.
- Photography, shooting images and post processing. Mostly landscapes.
- Exercise, taking care of my physical self through gymnastics, swimming, crossfit and yoga.
- Languages, learning Spanish at the moment.
- Nerdiness, odd activities like geocaching, roleplaying games, and freediving.
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: Hans Zimmer, Enigma, Röyksopp, Nightwish
- Movies: The big Lebowski, Interstellar, Lord of the Rings
- Books: The untethered soul, A song of ice and fire
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Traveled all seven continents
Teach, Learn, Share
Countries I’ve Visited
Antarctica, Argentina, Austria, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Namibia, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United States, Zambia
Countries I’ve Lived In