Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rac’s full profile. It’s free!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfer in the soul, I experienced first this mode of travel 10 years ago
when looking for cheap (more free back then ;-) ... ) places to sleep. Each travel, stay and experience were unique thanks to the people I have met. So it became for me a way for a more immersive experience when traveling; meeting , talking and sharing with locals ...
* Scuba diving : PADI AOP level...moving torward Rescue diver....
* Archery: very relaxing hobby after a long day work
* Walking, hiking...in an eternal quest for new breathtaking landscapes
* Asian culture : manga, movies (HK, NK, JP and Bollywood), etc...
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Electronic music (techno, house , vocal trance, eurodance,...name it !)
Action driven movies, combat , asian, bollywood....anime too
Manga, comics, heroic fantasy novel, etc...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Got stranded in the mexican jungle during the nigth while visiting the remote Kalakmul temple : the most beautifull nigth sky ever!
Countries I’ve Visited
Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Spain