- 30% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see rafel’s full profile. It’s free!
Having been couchsurfer for some time, few years ago, i'm back to this community and it's brand new website, hoping to meet couchsurfers outside of france, and happily receiving travelers passing by lyon.
See you soon ...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Grateful to this community that enabled me to visit places and people on past trips, i hope to renew my trips on new destinations. I also now have also the ability to receive couchsurfers in lyon, in my modest 2 room apartement.
- sports: tennis
Music, Movies, and Books
Hip hop / Reagea / Electro - Rock ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Recently jumped on parachute !!! It's a "must do" if you haven't done it yet !!!
Teach, Learn, Share
- Cooking some typical recepies from lyon.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Good chats
- Show around or suggest the "must see" places in town.
- Events, Museums, theatres.
- Bars, and night outs in lyon.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland