Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Raj’s full profile. It’s free!
Improve my Spanish and find friends and musical playmates here in DF. New to the city!
- Aspiring musician
- Double/ Electric bassist
- Tries to keep fit and exercise
- Film fan
- Likes good people and good times
- Likes learning new things and skills!
Do good, make music and laughter, eat, drink and be merry. Don't forget to clean up after yourself afterwards...this planet's not disposable.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- Makes music
- Tells bad jokes
- Makes interesting chat
- Dances badly
- Pretty new to this, I've woken up on lots though
- Music of all kinds
- Films and the arts generally
- Genuine, honest, warm, kind-hearted people :)
- indian food
Music, Movies, and Books
- Currently ploughing though 2066...whew...
- Music, resurrecting my love affair with Blood, Sugar, Sexmagic
- Jazz and improv baby!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Just back from Argentina and seen Perrito Moreno and some amazing landscapes. The world is amazing, let's not mess it up!
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can help you with your English, I'd like help with my Spanish :)
- I'm into music and can teach the bass/ double bass and talk for hours about music
- I want to learn about DF, where's cool to hang out, where's the good music...
- I can probably teach you to cook Indian food too :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Morocco, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, United Kingdom