N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a 11 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Jill. L'inscription est gratuite !
To figure out where I want to live when I finally break up with New York.
- The perfect day for me would be a morning run followed by a cup of fresh mint tea. Then reading for an hour while sunbathing. Then a jump in the pool then a meeting with friends/collaborators about a project we are developing. This might last a while but it's perfect. It's work that we love. A shower, a steam. Dinner al fresco. Shrimp, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, fresh berries for dessert. Then maybe an episode of The Wire, and it would be as if I'd somehow never seen it.
- I started my weekly home chef service fresh outta college. thecuilnistas.com
- I lived in Madagascar to write a cookbook when I was 20. Wish I were that brave now.
- I've written other cookbooks and I am a ceramicist.
- I love surfing, running, hiking, skiing and other outdoor sports.
- outdoor activities
- rolling stones
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
Pays que j'ai visités
Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Nicaragua, Réunion, Slovenia, Sweden, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
France, Italy, Madagascar, United States