Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jill’s full profile. It’s free!
To figure out where I want to live when I finally break up with New York.
- The perfect day for me would be a morning run followed by a cup of fresh mint tea. Then reading for an hour while sunbathing. Then a jump in the pool then a meeting with friends/collaborators about a project we are developing. This might last a while but it's perfect. It's work that we love. A shower, a steam. Dinner al fresco. Shrimp, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, fresh berries for dessert. Then maybe an episode of The Wire, and it would be as if I'd somehow never seen it.
- I started my weekly home chef service fresh outta college. thecuilnistas.com
- I lived in Madagascar to write a cookbook when I was 20. Wish I were that brave now.
- I've written other cookbooks and I am a ceramicist.
- I love surfing, running, hiking, skiing and other outdoor sports.
- outdoor activities
- rolling stones
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Nicaragua, Réunion, Slovenia, Sweden, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Italy, Madagascar, United States