- 85% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Renato’s full profile. It’s free!
Let's have a beer together and that gets easier!
TO SURFERS: I am very sorry for not being able to manage all the requests and answer everyone. But please send me a request!!
My tips on what to do in Cardiff:
- Alternative music/clubs: Clwb Ifor Bach, Gwdihw, The Full Moon, Metros, Buffalo, Tramshed.
- Pubs: Tiny Rebel (local craft brewery), Small Bar (craft beer bar), Brewdog pub, Queens Vaults (traditional pub, good for watching football), The Central Bar and The Gatekeeper (traditional pubs from Wetherspoon chain, cheap options of food and beer), Hop Bunker (craft beers), Cambrian Tap (craft beers). Student pubs: The Woodville, The Taf, The Gassy Jacks.
- Eating out: Loads of restaurants in City Road, Crwys Road and Cowbridge Road East. A few suggestions: Hellenic Eatery (Greek), Chilli Basil (Thai), Stag Coffe (for breakfast), CN (Chinese), Star of Wales (Indian), Kimchi (Korean), Mezza Luna (Moroccan), all of them with dishes from £6 to £12.
- Parks: Bute Park, Roath Park, Pontcanna/Llandaff fields, Heath Park.
- Arts and culture: National Museum Wales, Chapter (including cinema), Norwegian Church.
- Clothes: Hobo’s Vintage Clothing, Blue Honey.
- Surroundings: Coch Castle, Caerphilly Castle, Brecon Beacons.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To get to know people overseas, with different culture and thoughts. This is the way I've chosen to guide my personal growing.
Beer, football and rock'n roll!
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Jarmusch, Wim Wenders, Godard.
Music: The Smiths, New Order, Caetano Veloso, Jorge Ben Jor, Lady Gaga, Rihanna.
Books: Kerouac, Fitzgerald, Kundera.
Teach, Learn, Share
We can drink beers and listen to some music together!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, Paraguay, Scotland, Serbia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Germany, Netherlands, United States, Wales