- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rishij’s full profile. It’s free!
Working with a global telecom group and travelled more than 45 coutries, speaking couple of global languages and the urge to learn different cultures of the world makes me a diverse person. I can cook world cusine, Indian to French to Thai to Indonesian to start with...Am learning and practicing various forms of photgraphy...Regular sports keeps me in action and Music drives my passion. I call myself a Learner in Life ! & Positive is my middle name; Guess thats pretty much to summarize..
“My destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. I prefer talking the Road less traveled - I am not a tourist, I am a Traveler"
Music, parties, clubbing, hiking, camping, golf, tennis, deep sea diving, skiing, cooking, photography.....
- scuba diving
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Backpacked turkey on a road round trip around turkey for 30 days covering 3600 kms...
2. Backpacked south east asia for 6 months with a core focus of understanding different cultures (covering thailand, indonesia, singapore, malaysia, combodia, china, vietnam and sri lanka)
3. Climbed Mt Kilamanjaro (6000 meters) - Worlds tallest free standing mountain.
4. Built homes for Tsunami effected victims in Sri lanka as part of Habitat for humanity mission.
5. Backpacked Europe for 3 months.
6. Several skii vacations....
7. Camping in worlds largest crater (norongoro - Africa)
8. Brazil in 30 days...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In