- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Richard’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a quiet person, with a great desire to live happily.
I love travel and meet new people, new cultures, new experiences...
I think...travelling is the best school of life!
If you feel good with yourself, you feel good with everyone.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try to introduce everyone to CS because is a great opportunity and an amazing experience!!!
CS is an infinite chain of friendships and experiences.
My favourit interest is basketball, it's my job and my passion at the same time....so it's wonderful.
I love to teach basketball to my little players and stay with them on the court.
Other interests....animals (i have 2 wonderful cats, Churrasquinha and Pipoca), riding my bike, music, good food, books, drinking beer and I like hanging out with my friends.
Music, Movies, and Books
International Music: Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Anthony & the Johnson, Paolo Nutini, Eddie Vedder.
Italian Music: Jovanotti, Roberto Vecchioni, Francesco Guccini, Vinicio Capossela, Malika Ayane, Mannarino.
Books: Adventure, Travel
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I visited 28 countries and each one.....a wonderful experience!
- St.Patrick Day in Dublin
- I spent last nights of the year in: Vienna, Dublin, London, Budapest, Boston and in a small island in Brasil.
- I crossed the Pyrenees and Alps by bike with tent and sleeping bag
- I lived in a small island in Brazil for 1 year
- I traveled all South America for 3 months visiting Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Perù
- I traveled 3 months in USA visiting the east coast (Boston, NY, Philadelphia, North Carolina, West Virginia and Washington)
- We adopted Churrasquinha, a Brazilian cat and now she lives in Italy with us.
- We adopted also Pipoca, an Italian cat.
- Machu Pichu
- Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia)
- Glaciar Perito Moreno (Argentina)
- Patagonia in Chile
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach.....to play basketball, make home-made pasta and bread, make home-made liquors.
I would like to learn new languages...and so many other things!!!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can give to you...a couch, a smile, a hug, a good friendship, a cold beer, a little bit of my time...
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Northern Ireland, Norway, Peru, Portugal, San Marino, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In