Не принимает гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: 3 days назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Rika. Это бесплатно!
Hi (^0^)/ My name is Rika and I'm a 44 years old single Japanese female who LOVES to travel. I've been traveling since my first year of university, which is about 25 years ago! I'm 44 and some might think I'm old, but I believe my mind is still very young and adventurous ;)
From 2011, when I was 37 years old, I started to focus on traveling around the world by driving my own car as an OVERLANDER and now I have 2 cars, one in Africa (Toyota Hiace VAN) and one in the Americas (Toyota Landcruiser SUV). Both of them are from Japan registered under my name. You can see the route map of my road trip on my Facebook :)
I've been travelling for a long time, but I'm not on the road the whole time. I take a break and stay in Australia for several months, because my partner/bf is living there.
I'm basically a very slow person and I really like to travel slow :) I move around as I feel, so it's really hard for me to plan ahead of my trip... but I understand CS is more about planning ahead of time, so I'll try!
I might sound like a really boring person, but I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't party, don't dance, don't sing... I'm fussy about cleanness and what I eat ;)
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
1. to make FRIENDS and HANG OUT :) -- so far, it's been pretty amazing!!
2. to have a SAFE parking for my car :) -- this is only when I travel by car
- if there's no place for me to sleep inside the house, I can sleep inside my car
1) When I travel alone by my car without staying where travelers gather, i have very little opportunities to chat or to make friends and sometimes that makes me feel really lonely... Bad thing is that I'm not good at socializing in a group and I'm not a party person (I also don't drink nor smoke). I love to make local friends, but that's not easy either. Luckily, there is this wonderful website that gives me higher chances to meet many more local people :) Thanks to couchsurfing!!!
2) Because of my low budget, I always try to find safe + free places to park and sleep inside my car. I can sleep comfortably inside my car, if it's not too hot or cold, but I don't have a toilet and a shower, so sometime becomes a problem...
I LOVE to travel, because everyday is new, different and exciting! I'm very interested in many things as listed! I love to take lots of pictures with my compact digital camera. I don't keep a diary, so my pictures are my diary. I particularly love to travel by driving my own car. I feel more freedom being able to go wherever I want and to stop whenever I want. Moreover, getting to know many amazing people from all over the world makes my trip absolutely awesome and special!!
- scuba diving
- tv series
- traditional food
- national parks
- local food
- healthy eating
- historical places
- taking pictures
- nature walks
- scenic views
- driving car
- traditional things
- natural things
Музыка, кино и книги
I very much enjoy listening to the audio of Harry Potter by Jim Dale :)
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Driving around by myself to many countries by my own cars
(Toyota Landcruiser SUV + Toyota Hiace VAN), not rental!
They both have Japanese international License plates :)
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
I love to learn about the regions and cultures where you are from and I also enjoy listening to all kinds of your stories! I'm not a good talker, but you can freely ask me many questions about me and my travelings :)
I also love to learn how to cook your local food and traditional food :D
Чем я могу поделиться с хостами
I can teach or help you with Japanese or maybe English :)
Anything I can share with you, I'd like to share :)
Где я побывал(-а)
Angola, Australia, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Congo, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Honduras, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Где я жил(-а)
Australia, Japan, United States