Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 12 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rindra’s full profile. It’s free!
Very cheerful and open-minded, I love to travel and share with people from all around the world
I am studying project management in culture and social innovation, and I am very passionate about arts and finding new ways to deal with challenges
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have done many couchsurfings in France, and hope to live again this great experience in new places, new cities for new adventures
* Love and live for music, listening to every kind of style, or playing it
* Live and festivals addict, from jazz concerts to electro DJ sets
* Fond of literature, cinema and photography
* Former volunteer in an French NGO
* Food lover, always curious and ready to discover the typical meals of the places where I stay
* Used to snowboard, and really want to do that again...and learn to surf :) !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Madagascar, especially in the south and on the west coast, where the landscapes are breath-taking
* Burkina Faso, where I have been for a humanitarian mission
* Nigeria, for the craziness and the energy of the country
What I Can Share with Hosts
I am a French culture lover and especially the one from my region, Provence, and I'm always ready to share with people I meet good stories and advices about places to visit or things to eat/drink from my beloved Provence
And for those who want, I'll be pleased to tell you more about my passions...and of course learn yours !
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Germany, Greece, Italy, Madagascar, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Nigeria, Senegal