Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Risa’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a colector of warm friendship and travel experiences.... :)
Im just a silly simple person who loves friendship & traveling...
You can call me RISA ;-)
let it flow...
and enjoy my life....
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Tried to be a good friends for all of CS's friends here... as their be my good friends... Pls feel free to contact me :-)
It's an amazing community... and thankful in advance to anyone who host, help & treat me a lot while Im in China, KL, S'pore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Paris France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Pargue Czech Republic, Italia, all of nice people that I met in my trip.... ect...
love you all :-)
1. Liang Zhi (China) - Feb 2010
2. Joshua Judson (USA) - May 2010
3. Wendy Ohlwiler (USA) - June 2010
4. Intan Ariesyanti (Indonesia) - 3 times at 2010
5. Arienz / Ree Nee(Bandung Indonesia) - 2 times at 2010
6. Wenny Clara Cindy (Indonesia) - 3 times at 2010
7. Wan & Yusof (Malaysia) - April 2010
8. Ratih Witaningrum (Indonesia) - 5 times 2010
9. Urs (Switzerland) - Jan 2011
10. Grace (Indonesia) - Feb 2011
11. Monika (Germany) - April 2011
12. Catherine Breton (Quebec, Montreal, Canada) - Mei 2011
13. Intan Permata Sari (Indonesia) - July 2011
14. Nathalie Pedersen (Sweden) - July 2012
15. Pello & Inaki (Pamplona - Spain) - April 2013
16. Jerzy Szurman (Czech Republic) - Feb 2014
17. Pourya Mosallanejad (Shiraz-Iran) - April 2014
18. Jade Had (France) & Yuriko (Belgium) - July 2014
19. Héctor Cañas (Spain), Marta Soltysiak (Poland), Laure (French) - October 2014
20. Tan Moughal (UK) - November 2014
21. Anna Spiridonova & Anton Gerasimov (Rusia) - Februari 2015
22. Jaime & Julia (Spain & Denmark) - June 2015
23. Saugat Adhikari (Nepal) - July 2015 - in Bali & Lombok
1. Giorgia Crivellaro's appartment - Guangzhou China - Feb 2010
2. Pietro Mincuzzi's appartment - Guangzhou China - Feb 2010
3. Stan Krivak's appartment - Nanning China - Feb 2010
4. Isaac Veth's house - Phnom Penh Cambodia - May 2010
5. Zach Smith's apartment & his friend's apartment - Singapore - May 2010
6. Pisith Lim's house - Phnom Penh & Siem Reap Cambodia - May 2010
7. Aymeric Cheron's house - HCMC Vietnam - May 2010
8. Eva - Sukabumi Jawa Barat - June 2010
9. Abhinav - Hyderabad India - July 2011
10. Ludovic Tran - Paris France - Sept 2011
11. Ismanou - Paris France - Sept 2011
12. Arlifa Eva - Luzern Switzerland - Oct 2011
13. Ika Wulandari - Leipzig Germany - Oct 2011
14. Andrini Glasner - Nurnberg Germany - Oct 2011
15. Jesper Oude Kamphuis - Den Haag - Netherland - Oct 2011
16. Bonnie Bogers - Delft Netherland - Oct 2011
17. Damian Walisko - Prague Czech Republic - Oct 2011
18. Gokalp Cicek - Leoben Austria - Oct 2011
19. Alberto Sandoval - Rome Italia - Nov 2011
20. Mia - Lisbon Portugal - Nov 2011
21. Joao Pedro Lopes & Liliane - Ourem Portugal - Nov 2011
22. Ignasi Bargallo - Barcelona Spain - Nov 2011
23. Jaime Palomino - Barcelona Spain - Nov 2011
24. Stephan Balsel - Barcelona Spain - Nov 2011
25. Fassir Abdel / Fatihah - Casablanca Morocco - Dec 2011
26. Sevcan Tugral - Eskisehir Turkey - Jan 2012
27. Yassine Benayad - Beijing China - Dec 2012
28. Rick Thomas - Shanghai China - Jan 2013
29. Rose Liu - Shenzhen China - Jan 2013
30. Alina Abas - Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - March 2014
31. Jishnu Prassad - Mumbai India - January 2015
32. Binita Shah - Mumbai India - January 2015
33. Saugat Adhikari & Sachit Adhikari - Kathmandu Nepal - January 2015
34. Gabika Dunajcikova & Ales Dunajcik Bratislava Slovakia - March 2015
35. Johannes - Vienna Austria - April 2015
36. Vlad Ionescu - Bucharest Romania - April 2015
37. Nathalie Thalberg - Madrid Spain - April 2015
38. Erna Thomas - Mersaille France - April 2015
39. Mehdi & Zahra - Tehran Iran - April 2015
40. Pourya & Sara - Qazvin Iran - April 2015
41. Samaneh & Amin - Karaj Iran - April 2015
42. Mohammad & Vahid - Kashan Iran - April 2015
43. Bagher - Abadeh Iran - April 2015
44. Ali & Masoumeh - Shiraz Iran - May 2015
B.A.D E.X.P.E.R.I.E.N.C.E.S :
Arienz / Ree Nee (Bandung Indonesia) what ever she did in her old profile or in her new profile (deleted or exist) in CS, FB, Tagged or in any kind of social sites, is not my responsibility. Im not her sister (using my name as her sister to take some money to travel to Bangkok). Im not her close friend (using my name to her mom that she is travel or work with me in Jakarta or China, in fact she is travel to met her bf in china for 3 weeks), and I never work together with her in Jakarta, China or in anywhere. Thanks to make me lost money by your fake agency, 2 million rupiahs and 150 USD is a lot. If you are her bf, don't ask me about her, because I don't know anything about her pass life. I just know her in short time with so many troubles.
Meet new people
Work & travel in d same times :-)
- martial arts
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Elektra, So Close, Kuch-kuch Hota Hai, Mahabarata
Music: Sound of guitar, slow or instrument music, natural music sound, wave's sound in d beach at nite (especially with sound of guitar around).
Books: Mahabarata story book, the secret, Dan Brown & John Grisham Novel, Harry Potter, Travel Books Story, any kind of books write by Dr Norman Vincent ;-)
Songs: LOVE by Nat King Cole, because of You by Christian Bautista, In Love with You by Regine Velasquez with Jacky Cheung, Separuh Jiwaku by Titi DJ, Aku & Dirimu by BCL & Ari Laso
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
*** my travel resolution at 2010 in China is DONE...!
I did solo backpacking and visited 20 countries in a year (2011)
*** when I opened my wood cabin window near the forest at Kalimantan, I found so many monkey, orang utan, wawa (small monkey) roaster, ect... around my place... Bird are singing and the smell of wet grass make me feel peace..
*** Sleeping on the dark of desert under a thousands stars in Sahara Morocco in my solo backpacking... So lovely... always missed that moment...
*** trekking to the mountain, because im scare of highest... still tried to face my fear... ;-)
* Semeru East Java Indonesia (the highest mountain in Java)
* Bromo East Java Indonesia
* Barme Firooz (the 2nd highest mountain in Shiraz Iran)
*** still alive & survive after trapped in minus 2 celsius degree about 4hrs, in outside of Chiampino airport Rome, because the airport closed at 12am... and open at 6am >_<
*** Swimming with shark in Karimun Jawa Islands Indonesia
*** Got silver medal as an martial arts teen athlete at national competitions 1988
*** I decide to visit desert (sahara) in Morocco.... but I trapped at night with a man whom taking care of his 20 camels... he bring me to the Barbarian Camp after 2hrs ridding camel...
I dont know why... somehow I'm not feel afraid at that time... there is only sands at anywhere, dark, and 20 camels plus a guy whom possible to kill me any time.. or maybe snake desert love to hit me as well.... anyway... Im ready to die at that time.... and decide to enjoy may dark journey at Sahara desert... lol...
*** Being survive in my trip a month coz somebody invite me to visit the country, but that person (invitee) disappear when all the ticket booked. One of my trip that I have lots of tears drop....
*** The most of great experience in 1998 when I went to Kalimantan (Borneo) with all of my wet t-shirt & stuff on my backpack (Im not finished washing yet), coz of I decided to go to Kalimantan for 10 minutes after my friends ask me, "Risa, you want to go to Kalimantan? I give you 10 minutes to decide..!" she leave me and back again after 10 minutes, I said "YES" then go to Kalimantan by boat after 20 hrs I decided, I hvn't prepare anything for 2 weeks travel, but finally I back home after 2 months lol.
*** Besides Kalimantan, Im also visit Surabaya, Bali & Lombok.. and stay at NIkko Hotel Bali for free just coz of I help somebody who I know him as a supplier in that Hotel... I never know him before anyway, just try to help him to find the way to Denpasar... all not in my agenda except to visit Kalimantan.
*** The nice things also.. when I lost my travel-mate friends, we used boat from Kalimantan to Surabaya... I lost her until trapped in the captain's room, and finally he (captain) allow us (3persons)to stay at captain's room and have a chance to try to drive the big boat wid 1200 persons capacity hehe.. just for the information that I got deck (economy) ticket, and just available to sit down on the deck (floor) for 25 hrs.. but finally I stayed at captain's room with all of captain's facilities... huuummm...
*** Mostly in my journey (travels) I met somebody who need my help to do something & pay me for reward, it‘s cheaper for them but help me to pay my next trip … hehe...
I don't know why... I believe & feel... that the angels always around the travelers.... I call them my TRAVEL ANGEL...
And I love to met my TRAVEL ANGEL again and again... ;-)
happy safe traveling every body ^__^
Teach, Learn, Share
try to be a good friend to any people, u‘ll be find good friends also in ur live journey...
If somebody do something rude/cruel at me... I will do my best to be tough... that all I can do to be survive with the person like that...
If that person make me cry... means it too hard to handle...
means.. it really really hurting me, because Im not easy to cry...
I will do my best to be more tough...
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In