Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Carmen+Gary’s full profile. It’s free!
add colors to life !
We're a couple domiciling in a small city on earth. It is a such luxury here to take time off (12 days a year believe this or not!?) so why not bringing the world to our little world! couch good for two - we're located at a village house in sai sha road between ma on shan (3km)and sai kung city (9km) surrounded by green trees with seashore in walking distance.
yap we're a believer of quality than quantity - that may change over time yet that's what we're practicing. so typically we'll offer you welcome drinks, a nice home-made dinner, half a day tour to the new territories and free rides to town if we're not that busy.
plenty activities for you from our surroundings:
- morning exercise in our front yard - meditate, yoga, tai tze etc. then sunset happy hour and barbeque dinner - love my frontyard!!
- do some readings on a pebble beach under the sun with sea breeze in winter or go fishing and too good in the summer for watersports e.g. wakeboarding, canoeing, pedaling, swimming etc.
- ride a bike go all the way to plover cove (27km one way) surrounding the tolo harbour. trust me it's a very scenic route along the sea shore & an easy ride to spend kill a day!!
- hit some balls :two driving ranges within 5 mins ride for golf lovers;
commuting is good. there's a van (HK$7) will bring you to the subway (MTR) in 5-10mins. Practically 30-45mins drive will bring you anywhere including the airport.
"LIVE a life before I'll die !!! "
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
all great & enjoyable thus far !
water sports, traveling, photography, reading, wine, beer, feast, music, biking (with or without motor), zzz, relaxed...
- happy hour
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
married to carmen - bravier than skydiving!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Fiji, France, Germany, Guam, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In