Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rob’s full profile.
Solo traveling book nerd looking for coffee company.
- I HATE judging profiles, yet I'm tempting you to read mine
- no smartphone (so I have to plan a bit ahead)
- no dating intentions
- 1.90m (just mentioning , in case you're offering a couch)
- more of a pub than a club person
- train traveler (I like to see the country in between cities)
- 100% open minded (but not gay)
- and sorry, I don't dance bachata or salsa :-)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
For me, traveling is all about meeting new people, and CS has proven to be the perfect medium for this.
- reading books
- reading and writing
Music, Movies, and Books
Reading right now: Renegade Snares (drum 'n bass history). Stephen King-fan (although he's loosing his edge, lately), and I edit at least 50 thrillers per year for my work.
Listening to: Joey Alexander (you HAVE to check him out!), The Outerworld (drum'n'bass) and the Aduna Deep mixes.
Haven't watched a movie or serie in ages.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I found and realised my dream.
Teach, Learn, Share
Tell me your story and I can recommend you a book.
What I Can Share with Hosts
The lockdown made me a better cook :-)
Countries I’ve Lived In