Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Roberta’s full profile. It’s free!
The sky calls me. The dawn and the stars call me. The dense woods, dancing wind is calling me. Smiles and tears they call me.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Life begin at the end of your comfort zone.
Find new friends: There is no more interesting way to make new friends.
Fill my life: at the age of 27, I don’t want to waste more time in ordinary life.
Traveling, discovering new landscapes and cultures.
- Music / playing some new instruments, singing
- Dancing Bal Folk / learning new dances
- Art / Photo, design, video
- France and speaking French
- Nature / walking and learning from nature
- Eating and cooking, I'm not vegetarian but I like the vegetarian cooking
- Traveling / people, nature, talking, living
- Acrobatic sports
Music, Movies, and Books
New Trad, Rock, Blues.
Favorite directors: Wes Anderson; Quentin Tarantino
Book category: Narrative
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
Dancing, eating, singing, loving music together and discussing about cultures and way of living.
Learning from each other, thinking.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Croatia, England, France, Greece, Italy, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In