- 9% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rozalka ’s full profile. It’s free!
please come to my home in Berlin, it's the first house I am renting after 3 years of nomadic life:)
I'm a wandering soul and a free spirit with my feet on the ground and my head floating up there in the sky - everyday new aspects of life and living and limits!
I don't have a plan ore one home or just one place
it's all in our head, changing - it's all passing by.
I have strong desire to move on and have lived in many different places and am carrying myself as a home that needs to be build day by day. Throughout my ways I have learned how important it is to connect more as humans and less as "identities" to overcome boundaries and stereotypes and have good time together!
Aiming to learn from every experience, I see (travel)life as a never ending educational experience and every place and experience as a new teacher to become a more "simple, human - human being"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
to experience, share, exchange and learn.
I like to learn about almost everything, there is too much to learn !
Right now I am enjoying very much my work as a teacher with refugees, I learn so much. Every day is challenging, sometimes good sometimes bad. Don't want to miss this experience.
I'm interested in leading a simple and happy life. I love travellife: without too many plans or money letting happen what happens, meeting people and sharing, playing music together or busking, helpx'ing, volunteering, working in the garden and with plants, animals, enjoy the ocean and nature, preparing healthy and delicious food and drinking a good wine, listen to music, self-growing, sharing and being in tune with life itself! I love languages - teaching and learning them, reading books about enthnography, mystycism and spirituality, womenhood, self-development, poetry, tales from all places and times. Please mention the words old-time love in your couchrequest, in order to be sure you have read my profile.
I like to learn about traditions from all over the world, new adventures and learn, learn, learn
Music, Movies, and Books
my favourite music right now is african and persian traditional music, polish sung poetry and lullabies from mongolia :)
I like too many books and movies and never remeber a single one if it comes to talk about them or list them
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My travels and all the places, people and experiences that they have taught me !
To live in so many diverse enviroments, live and experience a lot of different ways of life and situations that life offers you :
- one day being homeless in a huge city and suddenly get a joboffer for one of the ridiculously wealthiest events worldwide - experiencing the two extreme poles of harsh capitalism!
- having an own apartment and then getting rid of almost all my things to live a nomad life in my van with my love ( travelling & living & working through almost whole europe about 30. 000 km)
- finding homes of hearts & soulmates in latinamerica and Ireland
-working on the vendange (grapepicking) in beaujolais,france with the crazy french pickers and understanding the meaning of ''winetherapy''
- living and surving the winter in london in our van matilda
- feeling ''at home'' in the world
- gardening and living in magical west cork Ireland
- playing music on the streets of europe and surviving with the coins and smiles of people
- experiencing hospitality and kindness of people everywhere (offering shelter, food, drinks, music, friendship...and so much more!!!)
- leading integrational- and educational courses for refugees in berlin
- to feel loved and happy
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you :
- how to travel CHEAP, HAPPY and RESPONSIBLE travelling& about travelling in general (inner and outter travels).
- how to get a (good)van, turn it into a home, prepare&fix it, survive during winter in it and travel in it
- languages (english, polish, german, portugues and spanish)
- about culutural anthropology and different mentalities and ways to see the world
- how to connect with your inner voice and your way
- I can offer singingworkshops and how to connect with your voice and body.
- I can teach basic tenorbanjo and guitar
- spontanious poetry, improvised songs
I always want to learn something new, sometimes I think I'm addicted to learning about different things..
I'd be very delighted if you teach me:
- a new, healthy, yummy dish
- a new song
- or anything you like to share!
What I Can Share with Hosts
my experiences and abilities as traveller and human being :) (see above)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom