Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ruslan’s full profile. It’s free!
Explore the world and learn about yourself!
I have a blog about my travels - www.ruslanlight.com
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like travel and learn new places, new people, new cultures. And I'm studying English in communication.
- Practical directions, I am very interested martial arts (self-defense), I studied Aikido 6 years and some time Kendo. Also like other sports - cycling, running, swimming.
- Thai massage - that what I learned in Thailand and can do very well, had a practice in Ukraine.
- Also I can cook Russian, Ukrainian and Thai dishes.
- I am a professional can do online advertising, web sites of varying complexity and promote them on the Internet. Also well know computer and know how to set it up.
- I like read a book!
- martial arts
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Germany, Israel, Laos, Montenegro, Myanmar, Poland, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In