Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ryan’s full profile. It’s free!
Collect memories from across the world, with people from across the world
I'm pretty laid back, like to listen and understand concepts before I give an opinion on them - I like to think I'm open-minded to other people's opinions too. I wouldn't make judgement of someone or something unless I'd had first hand experience. I try to be as independent as possible, I work and pay for my travels and believe firmly that hard work can get you wherever you want to be.
I'd love to learn and gain experience of as many different cultures as possible; I love to party, currently taking a gap year before I study English at the University of Liverpool. Want to relax, party, and learn before potential full-time employment restricts me from doing that.
Memories and experiences stay with you forever and shape your personality. Consequently I want to be able to remember exciting experiences and be an exciting person!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Would like to try couch surfing on my travels in South America, January - May. I'd love to host in my university dorm from October 2013!
None so far... help me change that?
- Sports (all of them as far as I know)
- Reading (in English, unfortunately the only language I could properly understand so far)
- Food (I will eat or at least try almost anything! Local food is one of the things I'm most looking forward to about my travels)
- Partying (I like to meet new people, have fun, and drink... drinking not always necessary to party obviously)
Music, Movies, and Books
- Favourite book so far: '1984', George Orwell
- Films... most things featuring Denzel Washington
- Hip Hop enthusiast, but with a variety of other musical tastes.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Playing a rugby match in the foreground of the Green Point Stadium, with Table Mountain casting its shadow over us, was pretty cool.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'd love to help anyone wanting to brush up on their English, and would be happy to share my travelling and life stories, few as they are... I can share with anyone curious about life in the UK, I've had 19 years of first hand experience.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cyprus, France, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In