- 46% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see SAFNYGHT2’s full profile. It’s free!
Learn the 41 000 different languages in the world
My name is Saf, I live in Paris since 6 years I love this city. I'm single, nice, easygoing, funny, crazy, happy, human and i love making new friends and learn from diferent cultures.
The World is smaller than what we imagine.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I participate in Couchsurfing by three options :
1) With pleasure I would answer for your practical questions for the city, give advices, transport, the museums, the events, etc....
2) I could host you (if you are kind :p lol) in my studio for some nights with no problem at all (maximum a week). Or you can also obtain my studio if i'm not in the city.
3) I am also available to meet, have a drink, visit the city, and become your new French guide. And it's free of charge, just your smile ! lol :p
4) Motivated all the time to visit Disneyland Paris lol ;)
I accommodate mostly of my time. I like helping the travelers who come for the first time to my city.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: I like all types of movies, with a preference for science fiction films.
Music: Rihanna is my favorite. I like pop, dance, and electronic music. All the songs which make move and dance are my cup of tea.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
***FRANCE, SPAIN, BELGIUM, GERMANY, ITALY, UK, SWITZERLAND, NETHERLANDS, GREECE, PORTUGAL
*** MAROCCO, ALGERIA,
***NYC, MIAMI, WASHINGTON DC, LAS VEGAS, MONTREAL, SAN FRANCISCO, LOS ANGELES
Teach, Learn, Share
If you really want stay in my place, please write this password "I LOVE CS" in your request ;) Write this password can help you to obtain a positive answer, but of course not a guarantee ! Because you know Couchsurfing is not Booking.com !
Countries I’ve Visited
Algeria, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Spain, United States