Non accetta ospiti
- Ultimo accesso about 7 years fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Fabian. È gratis!
Trasvelling around the world on a motorbike :)
I'm new on CouchSurfing. Please be patient if I am a bit messy with the site while I get familiar with the protocol. :)
So I got tired one day of my normal life and decided that I had to live in full. I had travelled a lot before, but this time I got nuts... I jumped over a really heavy motorbike and headed east. I've been already more than 8 months travelling, went through all Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Check Republic, Bosnia, Croatia, Greece, Albania) and through Turkey, Ukraine, Russia, Kazahastan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Pakistan... entered India. Later travelled through Nepal and into Indochina. So far I've learned on this trip that MOST PEOPLE ARE GREAT.
This is my map: http://bit.ly/faxvBM
The purpose of the journey is touring the world in 2 years.
I do NOT smoke or drink.
Very easy going, not picky at all. Love pets and kids.
A bit wifi-dependant, though ;-)
Travelling, cooking, reading and writting, cinematography, other cultures, religions around the world, internet. Chatting. Coffee.
Expect me to cook for you and your friends if you wish, and yet to leave your kitchen spotless after.
As part of my italian heritage, I cook the most EXTRAORDINARY pizzas and lasagnas you can think of (everything natural, from sauce to bread)
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
- Slept in a shepperd's shelter when the mud got my bike stuk in Turkey.
- Spent 3 nights in a yurta hut in the middle of the Karakorum.
- Got my laptop confiscated in the Chinese border
- Struggled through landslides and floods in Pakistan
- Watched the sunrise over Sariska in India
- Climbed the Moon and the Sun pyramids in Mexico andd got into Egypt pyramids as well
- Trekked Grand Canyon.
- Flirted with giraffe women in Burma's border
- Crossed Sumatra's jungle in a 60 year old bus
- Swimmed in the Nile