Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 6 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sarah’s full profile. It’s free!
to be, because I cannot not be
that I am kind, open, creative and curious.
terribly good sense of humor or, a good sense of terrible humor, or a terrible sense of good humor.
to be happy, to find fulfillment
to be open to others and that which brings them joy
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
none yet, but soon hopefully.
creating art, reading newspapers, fiction and philosophy, dancing, photographing, biking, sunbathing, dining, etc.
Music, Movies, and Books
film - eric rhomer, michelangelo antonioni, etc.
literature - john steinbeck, elaine dundy, j.d. salinger, richard bach, etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. staying on the waterfront for an evening. pitch black sky, absorbantly black water. moon beaming two times.
2. laying on a bed of leaves which I brought into my bedroom for a day and a night.
3. soaking my feet in a natural warm spring in the appalachians
4. flying over maui as a passenger while my brother flew the plane, looking down and seeing the outline of a whale
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm a problem solver or a solution creator.
Countries I’ve Visited
Costa Rica, France, Nicaragua, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In