- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Saul’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Saul, I'm 18, and I'm the most chilled person you'll ever meet.
I love everything, especially new people and experiences, but most of all I'm respectful, so trust me when I say we'll have an awesome time!
I also strongly believe that what comes around, goes around --> If you treat people well, people/the universe will reciprocate such kindness - I know I'm going to put a big smile of your face :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I just want to travel and meet new people - you guys are so fascinating, interesting and fun!
I'm volunteering loads to save money, but I'd really like the locals to show me a truly unique experience.
- Meeting new people
- Sports - namely soccer/football
- practicing my Spanish (es mas o menos)
Honestly anything that's fun/different/anything!
Music, Movies, and Books
Music (I listen to everything, but I prefer...):
When I party:
- House, Techno, Bass, Garage, Drum & Bass
When I chill
- Reggae, Jazz, Swing, Acoustic, Rock, Indi
Top 5 Movies:
1) Shawshank Redemption,
2) The Usual Suspects
3) Fight Club
4) Requiem for a Dream
5) The Room
Top 5 Books:
2) Mr. Nice
3) Marching Powder
4) Damaged Done
5) 23 things they don't tell you about capitalism
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Took Amazonian Frog Venom.
Absolutely fucks you. Full detox but phwooaaaar does it make you feel like you're about to die.
Would recommend anyone to try - the energy you have afterwards is incredible.
Teach, Learn, Share
- Yo puedo hablar un poco espanol, y yo puedo ayudar aprendes ingles
- I'm a pretty good cook, so I can help out/teach you some dishes
- I want to learn about the local culture!!!
- I want to share travelling stories
- I want us to be good friends by the end :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Delicious Food
- A REALLY FUN TIME.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Kenya, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, United Arab Emirates