- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see SDESQUIRE’s full profile. It’s free!
Get a life..... been working too much lately.
The other day someone said my best charachter trait was that I "glow". Not sure exactly what that means, but somehow it seems to fit....
If you don't fall every now and then, you aren't going fast enough.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm part of the legal coordination group.
Once in Boulder, Colorado. Pretty cool!
motorcycles, cats, outdoorsy stuff, travel, making new friends, being in the moment
- track and field
Music, Movies, and Books
Scary movies, trying new things (and again if I like it)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
(1) Getting the high-speed wobbles on a sport bike at 120 mph at Laguna Seca raceway and living to tell about it; (2) Traveling through Europe by myself when I was 19. I guess you could say I "grew up" then; (3) When I was twelve years old, my brother and I were at the the drag races. Just before the final race of the funny cars, we snuck out onto the track at the end of the 1/4 mile and laid down next to the finish line and watched the cars roar by us at 300+ mph, side by side. It was nighttime, and the flames were coming out of the exhaust stacks 12 feet high. That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
Teach, Learn, Share
1. Life is never how it is supposed to be; life just "is".
2. You are a lot better than you think you are.
3. If you don't crash once in awhile, you aren't going fast enough.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My life experiences, great conversation and even better stories of the past. I'll fit in just about anywhere and I'm an excellent guest.
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands, British
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, United States