Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sebastien’s full profile. It’s free!
live life with intensity! :)
i'm a "love spreader" thanks to KORAKOR!
and i love to:
- gather in a parc for a picnic
- play and sing together -> check out a few songs here
- cook together and enjoy dinner
- make love carpets
- prepare coffee for my buddies
- cycle around with my backpack and my life in it
- wwoof, helpx & volunteer -> my helpx profile
Sebastien Coffy | Crea tu insignia
- life is mostly done with and by people you meet
- life path is not written and many dreams can be completed, you just need time and motivation
- get wiser by traveling, living and speaking with locals
- don't worry, be happy!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
i cant stop spreading the word around! :)
since years now, i made cs my way of living and had lots of lovely experiences and not a bad one yet! :)
Teach, Learn, Share! :)
- bungee jumping
Music, Movies, and Books
music is a big part of my life, I LOVE to listen, sing, play and dance.. cant really live without it!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* volunteered in Guatemala as an English Teacher in the alternative school "IT'SKOOL" of Keveen
* stop thinking money and social status make a human being and indeed quit my engineer job to live more intensly!
* 12 whole months living on the road without confort: started on 1st April 09 from Marseille, cycled down via Andorra, Spain & Portugal to Essaouira in Morocco, helping as volunteer renovating a school, then hitchhiked a sailing boat first to Canary Islands and then another one, through the atlantic ocean to Martinique and finally worked 2 months there in a banana plantation! :D
map here: http://www.blogabond.com/sebcof
* stopped smocking!! xDD i was fuckin addicted and it changed my life! youhouuuuu
* bungee jumping! twice including a 103m jump at Pont de Ponsonnas [France]
* understood life is about being enthusiast :)
Teach, Learn, Share
french, volleyball, a few songs on a guitar (tracy chapman, ben harper, jack jonhson, renaud, "femme libérée", bob marley, tété, beca arruda, o Rappa,..), salad sauce, how to pack light, how to sew your travelling pants for months :D
more songs with guitar, djembé, harmonica, other languages (1st arabic then maybe chineese), danses (I began salsa but still have a lot to learn!), cook your speciality, build my own eco house, adapt a old van into a great "house on 4 wheels", massage, yoga, meditation, growing my own food/permaculture, bred-, cheese-, oliv oil-, honey-making
a good meal cooked together! drinkin wine and talking about serious and less serious stuff!