Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sep’s full profile.
Heyyyy. This is Sep, you can call me both Sep or Sepanta. I don't believe in borders and countries, I just believe that we are human and Color, Race, Nationality, and ٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍEthnicity do not make any difference; hence, I always answer "The Earth" for the question of "Where are you from?"
I consider myself as someone who is very respectful with a very high level of privacy (these 2 are very important). A sociable, open minded, hardworking, industrious and curious person. I usually ask questions about everything cuz I can learn with asking questions. I’m interested in politics, managing, governing, technology and engineering. you should consider I'm tidy arranged person; so, If I use your host I will absolutely clean it completely.
As everyone here, traveling always fascinates me, having an overwhelming desire to meet new people, new culture, new places, new nature, new friends and listen to their life stories and experiences and learning from those. I like the unexpected, even if everything doesn't work as planned cuz at least in the end that's how you make a great story and make you stronger also.
Always looking for something new, something different. Friendships and the family is the most vital for me.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. Loving to just LIVE like a local. And who "teaches" me how to do that? Locals!
2. Getting to know people from different walks in life, cultures and lifestyle. I would probably never have met in other circumstances.
3. Meeting the world, learning and spreading awareness!
4. Making new friends from all over the world.
5. Sharing knowledge about places to visit and offering examples local couisine.
6. Looking for good energy and nice experiences.
7. Sharing of ideas, stories...of life.
- outdoor activities
- political science
- learning new things
- deep conversations
- meeting new people
- history and culture
- sexual equality
Music, Movies, and Books
1. Ten Little Niggers or And Then, There Were None (Agatha Christie)
2. Cat Among the Pigeons (Agatha Christie)
3. Glimpses of World History (Jawaharlal Nehru)
4. Shahnameh (Ferdowsi)
5. Khosrow and Shirin (Nizami Ganjavi)
6. Animal Farm (George Orwell)
7. Democracy or Demo Crazy (Seyyed Mahdi Shojaee)
8. Hafez and Rumi Poems.
1. Shutter Island
2. Schindler's List
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. The Da Vinci Code
6. Angels and Demons
9. The Danish Girl
10. Saving Private Ryan
11. Forrest Gump
12. The Silence of the Lambs
13. Catch Me if You Can
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Every Second Of My LIFE, My Simple Pleasure of Life :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share my travel experiences, my knowledge about politics and management by having great conversation with some drinks.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Gandhi; so, I would love to learn more about the lifestyle and culture of the places I visit.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I have nothing a lot for sharing, just some souvenirs from my country, friendship, honesty, discussions and nice conversation. :)