Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see SHAHED.ROBIN’s full profile. It’s free!
- I love adventures, but unfortunately hardly did anything so far. But will not miss any opportunity in future.
- I m friendly and always try to help people.
- Love to make friends all over the world.
Always speak the truth. You might face some short term difficulties, but in the long run u will awarded for that.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- i attended couple of cs meetings.
- i meet people who are visiting Bangladesh. Try to show our culture and places.
- i try to meet people when i visit other county.
I made several friends through CS. I showed them dhaka, had meal or coffee together. Traveled outside Dhaka with them including my home town and Cox'sbazar. Most of them are still in touch with me through emails or cs or Facebook. They are from Australia, India, Canada, Poland, Italy, Spain, Ecuador, Brazil, Netherlands, Iran, Hungry etc . Also met and traveled with couchsurfers in Thailand, Greece etc. Overall cs helps to make friends.
- Making Friends all over the world
- Experiencing different culture
Music, Movies, and Books
Love to watch movies. Enjoy dancing.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- snorkeling in phi phi island at Phuket (Thailand)
- went to one peak to another peak of 2 mountains through a hanging bridge in Lankawei (Malaysia)
- attendend the tomatina festival in spain.
- went to a wedding without invitation with two of my polish friends. We were wearing casual dress, so everybody understoood we were like unwanted guests.
Teach, Learn, Share
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Malaysia, Poland, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In