Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ville’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a law student at Turku uni. I like to think myself as easy-going and down-to-earth. I love meeting new people and making meaningful relationships. I live alone and I spend time either by studying, doing sports or meeting up with friends. Currently i'm doing a lot of school related things, such as directing our facultys theater play. I love to experience new things and meet interesting people!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to learn new cultures and meet new people from around the world. To have an adventure and broaden my horizons!
- Music! I play guitar and ukulele, and listen to loads of different genres!
- Martial arts, I practice Taido and am intrested on trying out different ones!
- Video games, I've been playing quite alot since I was a kid.
- Languages, I have a knack for understanding and communicating, and I'd like to learn much more
- New experiences! I try alot to do new things and get out of my comfort zone.
- Books, I have loads and I read loads!
- Movies, I watch alot of different movies, sometimes to get the language, sometimes for the artistic value and insight. I appreciate the art form a lot.
- video games
- martial arts
Music, Movies, and Books
I listen to lots of rap music, but I'm keen on progressive rock and metal, post rock and alternative rock. My favorite bands atm would be Flower Kings, Tool, Spocks Beards and Ef.
As movies I like the matrix trilogy a lot, mainly because of the sheer amount of metaphysical, philosophical questions and themes they hold. It's always fun when you pick up something new from watching them. Other than that no favorite movies.
I have read many good books, but I think the best book in my bookshelf would be Vladimir Barthols Alamut, it has a dialog that I find meaningful and a spot on analogy of life.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I once shot a bazooka!
Teach, Learn, Share
Language! I can teach you how to play some songs on the ukulele :D I can also solve the rubics cube.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Stories, experiences, and most importantly fun times! I can solve your rubics cubes...
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Sweden, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In