Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 29 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Shreejay’s full profile.
Just an ordinary tall guy, who has started traveling, who reads books n is addicted to coffee, happens to be a photographer
Have knowledge of 20+ forts in Maharashtra & done 40+ treks
I like bike rides
Backpacker & budget travel!
20 states in India explored without using CS
And when i am not doing the above things , l work as a digital marketer.
Hopefully I will be traveling & hosting people all around the world till I get hitched!
Would love to share stories!
I stay near Versova metro stn, which is accessible by all possible !
I will be adding more rules over time! Please read them before sending stay request
1) Travelers only! If you are on a business trip, sorry this isn't for you
2) i don't mind if you are couples, don't get busy in my house!! Also.... without enough of reference, sorry I cannot host you ( sorry if you feel it's rude, bad previous experiences)
3) I expect you to keep the toilet clean, refill the bucket after use, refill the water bottles after use, don't put utensils in washbasin, rather wash it and keep it when you found!
4) if you cannot handle glass crockery, stay away!
5) please before using the gas stove at night, inform me, i don't want the house on
6) keep the shoes inside i don't want them to be taken away by dogs at night
7) I expect you to wash your hands after using rest room
8) I will not provide any monetary help! However dire situation, yes i may help you to buy you a sleeper class ticket back to home (conditions apply)
9) Women looking for host, unless your profile has good amount of reference! I may not host you
10) No matter if you are a girl or a guy! If your EGO is huge! Please stay away! I am not obligated to help you in any way!
11) I am not a person with ego, but if you try bossing me around, I will block you and will not allow you in my future events
12) If I am hosting events, do DM if you are interested, doing battles in comments will not help you, do not beat around the bush. If I do find you genuine! I will share my contact information
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
World is expensive, and am poor only thing I wanna be rich about is experiences which without spending money
All my hobbies give me peace
- riding bike
Music, Movies, and Books
Linking park, cold play
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Camp under the stars
Teach, Learn, Share
Will teach you about
Basic food & coffee
And how to travel on budget
What I Can Share with Hosts
A photoshoot, helping cook and clean the place, if I am using resources then money
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In