Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Shruti’s full profile. It’s free!
Being born to a Punjabi mother and Keralite father, and having lived in Dubai, India and UK I can safely say I am a product of multiculturalism since my birth.
It would be very difficult to completely describe myself.. as I am still getting to know myselfâ
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a personâ
My interests are varied and I find myself being intrigued every day :-)
I love reading books I devour them like some hungry monster... my favourite book is â
- jet skiing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There have been many amazing things I have seen and done but to name a few:
- I have been jet skiing in the Arabian Sea and loved it. It gave me such a thrill, never knew it could be so much fun :-)whats even more fun was i dont know how to swim but I had a life jacket on so it was all sorted ;-p
- I have seen love and hope in the eyes of mentally disabled children when I was volunteering for a summer camp for children with special needs in Dubai... it made me realize how sometimes we all take things for granted.
- I have seen the sunrise on the second highest peak in the world at 5am in the morning... Nature never ceases to surprise me... it was one of the most amazing things I have seen :-)
- I have also been lucky enough to see a beautiful sunset in Santorini, Greece... the sight of a bright orange sun dissapearing into the sea while watching it from behind white washed stone walls at a height is truly a surreal experience.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: everything there is to learn!
Learn: everything there is to teach!
Share: philosophies on life, love, and the universe :-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Greece, India, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom