Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Silka’s full profile. It’s free!
- born in South Africa and studied and live in New Zealand, which means I dentify as... Confused.
- love to travel
- love grocery shops and supermarkets... Think what you will it is true.
- with that I will follow with I love food and trying out new and exciting edible things.
- music taste: varies but I stay firmly away from Leonard Cohen and Lil Wayne.
- enjoy meeting and getting to know new people (I'm not just saying that so I can sleep on your couch)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- to save money
-meet local people
-to get a proper feel for the country/city I'm staying in
Not in order of priority!
- the usual...
- reading, writing, eating, sleeping, taking photos, doing nothing and trying everything.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: it changes
Movies: it changes but I return to; The secret garden, before sunrise and Werner Hertzog Docos
Books: non fiction/ essays/ have a crush on Zadie Smith but haven't actually conquered any of her books.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Travelled solo through South East Asia.
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
A general enthusiasm and positive outlook.
What I think are above average cooking skills.
Being an easy going house guest.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, Ireland, Japan, Portugal, Samoa, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
New Zealand, South Africa