Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Simon’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel the world and surf. Connect with all human kind
Probably Im not an usual kind of guy. Im out of a long period of studying human biology as a researcher. One year ago (2015) I quit it, and set to live a rather nomadic life dedicated to explore the planet and the human cultures. Im obsessed with surfing and with learning new languages.
- Learn from every experience and every human, everybody has something to teach!
- Enjoy every special moment.
- My home is everywhere
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
My original City is Rome, the Eternal! There you will aways find a place where you can crash
Im a flat-sharing veteran, I started living like this when I was 19 and never quit. during all this time anybody with a good soul found shelter and good friends at "my" place. In the same way, when I used this website to find hosts, I always found people with beautiful hearth that made me feel like home. In exchange I loved to prepair original meals from my land of origin (Italy).
but now things will get more serious! :)
- travelling/tips sharing
- nature/ecology/ecological economy
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: from reggae to rock, from alternative to classic, from punk to jazz...any music
Movies: i used to like indipendent directors...but i am in also for commedies or animation movies (the good ones)...oh yeah, and recently i'm watching loads of documentaries, this is the new way of communication!
Books: good traveller's books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- living in California, London, Barcelona to get a phd in biomedicine
- quit everything to buy a van, travel and surf Morocco for half year
- sell the van and set on a 2 years journey accross the austral emisphere
Teach, Learn, Share
- i can teach italian, spanish, english, some french
- I probably can write your name in Arabic
- wanna learn some italian cooking?
- i can help with science courses for high school/university
- teach me something about your language, I would be delighted
What I Can Share with Hosts
a good meal (let me cook something)
a night out
Countries I’ve Visited
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Mexico, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, United States