- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Farid’s full profile. It’s free!
To be a Human acting, and live,live, live...
I'm usually not comfortable in describing myself, since I think words doesn't really matter, and since my "self" is continually changing.
We say, we are our choices, so here some of the choices I've made:
-I never based any of my choice of what is suppose to be normal or not. I btw always had a problem with this word " normal ".
- When I first met the possibility to go abroad, my hearth was beating to the unknown, I went...
- I always go for challenges and change. Routine's life is much frightening for me.
- I've chosen to be vegetarian, considering vegan now
- I gave up complaining
- I've chosen to join an alternative school, where we gonna travel a lot, live in community and thousand of adventures, and try to make an impact.
- I choose a life of collective fulfillment rather than a one of personal gain.
We are as well a little bit what we believe in so:
- I don't have any belief (now) about the god question, or death, or whatever mystical issues. I just think it's impossible to know the truth so I don't feel concern about those thinks. I only focus on life.
- I believe that emotions are the special features of life. So to live truly would be to feel as much emotions as possible. To have a good life would be to feel as much good emotions as possible. I believe as well that great emotions are not easy to reach, they usually arrive after a great effort. Of course being with other people create more emotions.
- I believe that if we would be able to use a bigger par of our brain cells, or have access to another dimension of our soul we would have powers, like the power to hypnotize, to levitate, of telekinesis, of self-healing... and I believe that some have already achieved that level.
- I believe that experiencing different circumstances is the best school.
- To travel is a way of facing circumstances.
"Never too old, never too bad, never too late and never too sick to start from scratch once again"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Even if I can't host at the moment, I want to share with people my ideas and knowledge as well as get inspired by other beliefs and concepts.
Since I'm currently studying at an alternative college in Denmark and since we basically stand for humanism I would like to spread the information about it in this community and hopefully change some lives and inspire people to do something different. http://www.oneworldcenter.dk/
I've been in some CS Meeting in the summer in Marseille on the beach. Excellent!
I've surfed at some people place in Germany and Lithuania and Latvia.
I didn't have yet the opportunity to host.
I create some events.
Emotions, new kind of emotions, adventure, I love the first time of something.
Music, Movies, and Books
My tastes are continually changing, I didn't yet find my style ( Well I don't need one), but I would say I like quality and honesty in the artistic work.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
It's relative, what's normal for me could be amazing for you.
Teach, Learn, Share
The world is our classroom and all the people are our teachers!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Finland, France, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malawi, Mozambique, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, Zambia
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, France, Germany, United Kingdom